Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View psst! Whats it good worshipping El-God's evil henchman Satan?
7 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2008 - 1:14PM #1
AshtarothKarnim
ilu shelem!

A few things for your hate and wonders!

Satan is hebrew from the book of Job, his place in the OT. He is evil one of the celestial court of the Gods and gets permission from the Supreme idiot EL-God to cause havoc for the pious to EL-God!
avails Satan nothing, the worthless one Belial, but...is negative.

To me Satan is the henchman prince of El-God, doing his dirty work, the black-ops behind the sugar spin rubbish. The extreme other balance of the extremes, soo the Baals fall in between the two allies.

This is a theistic and origin referenced post for those interested.

Are then...Satanists...doing God's Will? I do believe so (I am a polytheistic Maltheist Baal worshipper)

another issue would be the Grimoire seperation of the usual herd referneces ie : Satan and Lucifer are seperate infernals, as are Baal, Moloch, Baalzebub and Ashtaroth etc...so for those types is Satan lesser than the Pagan God Beelzebub because he is not so pagan but too Hebrew? umm...

be offended! I hope it hurts a bit or I was being too nice and should have posted in lovey dovey milk sucky forum.

salem.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 8:19PM #2
SatanicStalker
It's hard to be offended when I can't quite figure out what you're trying to say. It might be more interesting to a theistic Satanist, which I am not.

So, if you are a polytheistic maltheist, does that mean to believe that there are many gods and all of them are evil, or just some of them? Do you believe that Baal is evil and, if so, why do you worship him?

~Stalker
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 8:28PM #3
Heimdallsman
I'm not offended, as I couldn't really follow your post.  But, from what I got, you were arguing a traditional Fundamentalist Christian viewpoint that satan works for god, or "El-God", and worshiping satan is like worshiping god.  Not true.  I don't worship satan, as I ask why worship an adversary only known in a book I don't believe in.  I worship Lucifer, along with a few others, who have shown me that the Christian god doesn't exist.  I don't pay attention to Beelzebub, so I can't say, but I see all of these "adversarys" as different from one another.  But, this is just my interpretation, so, ask others.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 8:19PM #4
SatanicStalker
It's hard to be offended when I can't quite figure out what you're trying to say. It might be more interesting to a theistic Satanist, which I am not.

So, if you are a polytheistic maltheist, does that mean to believe that there are many gods and all of them are evil, or just some of them? Do you believe that Baal is evil and, if so, why do you worship him?

~Stalker
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 8:28PM #5
Heimdallsman
I'm not offended, as I couldn't really follow your post.  But, from what I got, you were arguing a traditional Fundamentalist Christian viewpoint that satan works for god, or "El-God", and worshiping satan is like worshiping god.  Not true.  I don't worship satan, as I ask why worship an adversary only known in a book I don't believe in.  I worship Lucifer, along with a few others, who have shown me that the Christian god doesn't exist.  I don't pay attention to Beelzebub, so I can't say, but I see all of these "adversarys" as different from one another.  But, this is just my interpretation, so, ask others.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2008 - 12:35AM #6
devilsadvocate666
[QUOTE=AshtarothKarnim;327164]ilu shelem!

A few things for your hate and wonders!

Satan is hebrew from the book of Job, his place in the OT. He is evil one of the celestial court of the Gods and gets permission from the Supreme idiot EL-God to cause havoc for the pious to EL-God!
avails Satan nothing, the worthless one Belial, but...is negative.

To me Satan is the henchman prince of El-God, doing his dirty work, the black-ops behind the sugar spin rubbish. The extreme other balance of the extremes, soo the Baals fall in between the two allies.

This is a theistic and origin referenced post for those interested.

Are then...Satanists...doing God's Will? I do believe so (I am a polytheistic Maltheist Baal worshipper)

another issue would be the Grimoire seperation of the usual herd referneces ie : Satan and Lucifer are seperate infernals, as are Baal, Moloch, Baalzebub and Ashtaroth etc...so for those types is Satan lesser than the Pagan God Beelzebub because he is not so pagan but too Hebrew? umm...

be offended! I hope it hurts a bit or I was being too nice and should have posted in lovey dovey milk sucky forum.

salem.[/QUOTE]

You know, for someone who goes on about trying to offend the folks around here, you only came off as amusing. 

For beginners, the term, "Satan", is a title, not a name, referring to prosecuting attorney style angels, or even the barriers in life.  Lucifer doesn't refer to Satan at all until Christianity.  Lucifer is the Latin rendition of Helel, a deity of the Babylonians and Canaanites.  Baal was a fertility goddess of the Earth to the Canaanites too.  Beelzebub was a bastardization of Zeus and Baal as a mixed name.  Also, there is no term for "infernals" in Hebrew.  Moloch was another Canaanite deity, with El being a Canaanite and a Sumerian deity of the air and sky.  Sorry, but your attempt at insult the kind people of this forum has resulted in your recognition as a laughing stock.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2008 - 9:15AM #7
snoogins03
I wasn't offended by your post...I was very confused. You weren't making a lot of sense, so I just shrugged and went along my merry way.

And what's wrong with being lovey dovey?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 09, 2008 - 6:34PM #8
Kiryu
I am afraid that I am a bit confused by this post as well...

I understand the point you are making with the doing of God's will. While I do believe that Lucifer is for personal enlightenment, humans thinking for themelves,and anti-dogma, I do not believe there is a "great war", as is depicted in Zoroastrian thought.

Sadly, I am not familiar enough with the entitie in your last paragraph to understand what you are asking...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2008 - 4:45AM #9
Neutralist
One question, as far as my knowledge goes on the Satanism I have learned about, which would be the one that was founded in the 1960's, the only reason they title themselves "Satanism" is to say that they stand for everything Christianity doesn't.  That wasn't a question, I realize, so here it is;  Is everyone here a Satanist as I just defined, or do some have a different idea?  Just so we're clear, I am no longer a Satanist, used to be, though my beliefs have been evolving throughout my life, I also used to be Christian, thankfully, I have had the wisdom to see above the contradictions they hold.  I am only curious to see the views of others, which is why I pose this question.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2008 - 7:30PM #10
moyzo1
She isnt trying to be insulting. I think she is trying to claim the gnostic idea of el being a bad god with lucifer/satan as his henchman. On the maltheism board she posted something simular. at least that is what sense I could make out of it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook