7 years ago  ::  Feb 26, 2008 - 11:40PM #1
moyzo1
what songs can you think of the shows maltheistic views. "dear god" by xtc is a well known one. but most others I know are either by the hardcore punk band "bad religion" or black metal music.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 12:52PM #2
mohanchous
"God Must be Busy" by Brooks & Dunn
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2008 - 2:38AM #3
whichone
I am too tired to remember any songs right now.  I will have to check out the song, "God Must be Busy".
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2008 - 12:49PM #4
AshtarothKarnim
ilu shelem!

dystheistic music is worship of other gods and Baals and Ashtaroth goddesses other than the dire supreme git. soo...try the music in honor of other deities of the pantheons... like the classic O Fortuna though she is a Roman Goddess but of Fate and Destiny and Lady Luck? (Ashema/Manat)!

Good idea Ashtaroth Karnim
watch and or download! from youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80tZXqVBxhA

salem
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2008 - 6:32AM #5
Grubbanax
Hmm... what about CURRENT 93?  He says he is a christian but I am not sure.
David Tibet, the lead singer and lyricist, has a preoccupation with death, Christ, mysticism, Aleister Crowley (Tibet borrowed the term "93 Current" from Crowley - the 93 Current  being the current of Thelema or Agape), Tibetan Buddhism, Gnosticism, runes, swastikas, Noddy, The Wicker Man, and a variety of occult notions.
He has long been a student of Christian eschatology. At a precocious age, he developed a strong interest in Aleister Crowley and the Ordo Templi Orientis. He joined the Typhonian Ordo Templi Orientis.

Or maybe Martin Walkyier from SKYCLAD and SABBAT?  In particular the SABBAT song "The Clerical Conspiracy".

If anyone finds a band that identifies as MALTHEIST or MISOTHEIST can you please pass it on??
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2008 - 6:32AM #6
Grubbanax
Hmm... what about CURRENT 93?  He says he is a christian but I am not sure.
David Tibet, the lead singer and lyricist, has a preoccupation with death, Christ, mysticism, Aleister Crowley (Tibet borrowed the term "93 Current" from Crowley - the 93 Current  being the current of Thelema or Agape), Tibetan Buddhism, Gnosticism, runes, swastikas, Noddy, The Wicker Man, and a variety of occult notions.
He has long been a student of Christian eschatology. At a precocious age, he developed a strong interest in Aleister Crowley and the Ordo Templi Orientis. He joined the Typhonian Ordo Templi Orientis.

Or maybe Martin Walkyier from SKYCLAD and SABBAT?  In particular the SABBAT song "The Clerical Conspiracy".

If anyone finds a band that identifies as MALTHEIST or MISOTHEIST can you please pass it on??
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2008 - 8:43PM #7
ThePhoenix216
Hey, a new guy!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2008 - 8:43PM #8
ThePhoenix216
Hey, a new guy!
Quick Reply
Cancel