Switch to Forum Live View The NOI is not Islam.
6 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2008 - 2:59AM #1
reesespieces
I am willing to debate that the NOI is a sick, heretical, deviant cult which preys on blacks.

The main message in Islam is "Tawheed", which is the Oneness of God. This is reflected in the 112th chapter of the Qur'an:

"Say: He is God, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him."

This is the main reason why Islam was brought down to the pagans of Arabia. The pagans worshipped false gods, and I'm sorry to say that the NOI cult tells its followers to worship a false god.

In Islam, the most heinous sin is shirk. Shirk is worst than murder, worst thatn rape, worst than anything. What is shirk? It is associating God with something else. The heretical deviant NOI cult preaches shirk.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2010 - 3:42PM #2
Mordecai_7

When you say the NOI tells its followers to worship A FALSE GOD, then I must assume that you do not believe that God is Man, and besides him there is no God.  However, how do you accopunt for the fact that the Qur'an refers to Allah(God) as He, Him & We???  Two of which are pronouns making DIRECT REFERRENCE TO A MAN ???

Most of you have nothing but criticism for The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (Peace Be Upon Him) because you want to discount the TRUTH of his being The Last & Greatest Messenger of Allah.  You are hoodwinked by the Arabs into believing that Muhammad Ibn Abdullah, (PBUH) is the Seal of the Prophets when that IS NOT THE TRUTH.

Muhammad of Arabia, (PBUH) received a revelation about one called Ahmad.  (Ahmad means the exact same thing as Muhammad), but that revelation was not about him.  At 61:6, The Qur'an says:

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel!  I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, Confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be ahmad...

Muhammad of Arabia was of the Qurish Tribe. HE WAS NOT OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, to whom the above revelation applies .  The Lost-Found Nation of Islam, Inc. under the leadership of The Most Honorable Silis Muhammad teaches us that we (THE SO-CALLED NEGRO HERE IN THE WILDERNESS HELL OF NORTH AMERICA), are the PROPHETIC CHILDREN OF ISREAL, and that America is that Egypt in which they were enslaved.  This being the case, there is no man who fits the description of being AHMAD, or Muhammad, who came to THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL other than The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (PBUH).

If the Arabs were to openly acknowledge the TRUTH of this, they would not have the right to teach of a spirit god; they would not have the right to collect zakat; and they would not even have the right to run a mosque.  So they oppose The Hon. Elijah Muhammad,(PBUH) with FALSE ASSERTIONS, and attempt to convince gullible brothers like Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan of the truth of their religion.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2010 - 7:07PM #3
Sword_of_truth

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

السلام عليكم

- ""how do you accopunt for the fact that the Qur'an refers to Allah(God) as He, Him & We??? """ -- Mordecai_7

The Arabic language what a beautiful form of communication disfigured and damaged when translated.

Did you know?

Everything in the arabic language wether it be animate or inanimate is either masculine or feminine... yup!, no neutral gender - which is where this mismatch enters when translated into english, a consequence of this is personification of something without a natural gender.

Linguists distinguish between natural gender and grammatical gender.

If we were to talk about a house or a book the construction of the word would be such that it would indicate their masculine gender.

This does not imply that they are not consiodered inanimate or are considered to have a gender, but this is how the language is constructed.

In the Arabic Language like almost all other languages the gender used for addressing Allah (swt) is masculine. This is all related to linguistics and has nothing to do with the gender of Allah (swt)

Summary - Arabic has no neutral gender so when gender is used it carries no connotations of humaness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those in the Nation of Islam follow the bible... good

"I will not carry out my fierce anger, nor will I turn and devastate Ephraim. For I am God, and not man -- the Holy One almong you. I will not come in wrath

- Bible, Hosea (11:9)

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind, Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

-Bible, numbers (23:19)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- ""Muhammad of Arabia, (PBUH) received a revelation about one called Ahmad.  (Ahmad means the exact same thing as Muhammad), but that revelation was not about him.  At 61:6, The Qur'an says:

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel!  I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, Confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be ahmad..."" - Mordecai_7

So you have just quoted the Holy Quran, where Jesus (pbuh) reveals to the children of Isreal that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is coming.

Thats just fine but to say the revealation was not about the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is incorrect, why?...

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but He is the Messenger of God and the Seal of the Prophets.
- Qur'an 33:40

Alhamdulliah remember all Prophets come with miracles to prove their Prophethood one such miracle is this Holy Quran.

Now what about the guy you claim is a Prophet where is his miracle?

Jesus (pbuh) told the Children of Isreal about the coming of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) because thats one thing that prophets do they tell of prophecys (things that will happen)

to think that Jesus (pbuh) was telling isrealis about some rascist, convicted fraudster, who was kicked out of the 'moorish science temple of america' for claiming to be their prophet and then started his own cult and claimed prophethood or claimed he was God or something is absoultly....I dont know... stupid....

And why would Jesus (pbuh) tell the children of Isreal about a guy who is only gonna accept black people in to his so called religion, furthermore if any Prophet discriminates against color how they claim prophethood when this act of rascism is evil.

"And mankind is naught but a single nation."
- Holy Quran 2:213

'O mankind! We have created you from a single male and female and made you into nations and tribes so that you may know each other. The most honorable of you in the sight of Allah are surely the righteous."

- Holy Quran (Al-Hujurat: 13)

"(The Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca) was an exhilarating experience to see people belonging to different colours, races and nationalities, kings, heads of states and ordinary men from very poor countries all clad in two simple white sheets praying to God without any sense of either pride or Inferiority. It was a practical manifestation of the concept of equally in Islam."
- Cassius Clay, now Muhammed Ali.

"Never have I witnessed such sincere hospitality and the overwhelming spirit of true brotherhood as is practised by people of all colours and races here in this ancient Holy Land, the home of Abraham, Muhammed, and all the other prophets of the Holy Scriptures. For the past week, I have been utterly speechless and spellbound by the graciousness I see displayed all around me by people of all colours."
- Malcolm X

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2011 - 6:27AM #4
Jay_doubts310

this is the nation of islam in a nutshell.....

an organization that manipulates black people into thinking everyone else is the source of their problems. ex. THE WHITE DEVIL. but uses islam as a way of justifying the hatred. much like saddam hussein did with islam to motivate iraqi's during the iraq/iran war.

Quick Reply
Cancel
12 months ago  ::  May 26, 2013 - 6:20AM #5
Carl77788

According to NOI literature "Allah (God) appeared in the Person of Master W. Fard Mohammed, July, 1930; the long awaited 'Messiah' of the Christians and the 'Mahdi' of the Muslims"

However, the Quran states in several places that God has no incarnation, and rejects even the notion that Christ was God incarnate.  Furthermore, a Hadith states "If anyone tells you that Mohammed has seen his Lord, he is a liar"

Traditional Sunni/Shi'a consider Jesus Christ to be the Messiah, and are still awaiting the Madhi, while the NOI believes that W. Fard Mohammed was the Messiah and Madhi.

This alone would but the NOI out of the field of traditional Islam (Sunni or Shia). 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook