7 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2008 - 9:51PM #1
Xhaiden
I just happened to stumble across this section and thought I would pitch in!! My online name is Xhaiden and my spiritual belief is Jediism.

To get it out of the way I am not some nerd that sits at home, watches Star Wars all day, and plays on the computer..lol. I am 28, have my Bachelors Degree in Music Education and have almost completed my Masters Degree in Music Education. I teach Instrumental Music to kids in grades four through twelve. I am just an everyday guy that happens to have a not-so-common spiritual belief.

So now that part it out of the way I am here if you have any questions or just to discuss more about this belief. I am the webmaster of The Jediism Way found at www.thejediismway.org which is one of the largest Jediism sites on the web. I will in the next few days post a few things about Jediism here.

Anyway, I look forward to some fun discussions and whatever else may come :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2008 - 1:48PM #2
Kateo
Xhaiden,

Hello!  You know me from Ashla and TJW.  I am much less active, but no less a member here.  Good to see you!

*bows*

Kate
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2008 - 10:34PM #3
Xhaiden
Hye, nice to see a familiar face :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2008 - 10:34PM #4
Xhaiden
Hye, nice to see a familiar face :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 08, 2008 - 8:14PM #5
Anora^Una_Ilorn
Hi, I have a spot in the Jedi Academy as well as The Temple of the Jedi Order and should have looked around this forum before posting but i am glad to see Jedi are getting around.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 08, 2008 - 8:14PM #6
Anora^Una_Ilorn
Hi, I have a spot in the Jedi Academy as well as The Temple of the Jedi Order and should have looked around this forum before posting but i am glad to see Jedi are getting around.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 17, 2009 - 3:15PM #7
Astasophi

Familiar faces all...

I have been a member of nearly all the sites, and had training at a few...  Even Br. John's Temple site back in the day.

I have come to realize that the Jedi Path is a specific Path we pretty much follow alone.  So far - there is little interraction on a level that all can join.

It's a shame and unnecessary - but such is at it is for now...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook