5 years ago  ::  Dec 07, 2008 - 11:41AM #1
BeyondSalvation

[deleted]

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2009 - 12:05PM #2
Jalan

Hi, I'm sorry, I didn't see your post until now, as I don't check out this forum so often.  It sounds though like you are on the right track.  I would recommend trying to talk to God, not just in prayer, but as you walk, as you eat, and in whatever you do each day.  Try asking questions, not necessarily demanding answers, but seeking advice.  Feel like if you are doing some activity, you are doing it to bring joy to God.  

I hope that helps.  I just started a new group called "Exploring Unificationism".  (I'm the only member so far)  I'll send you an invitation to join.  Your presence in the group would be welcome and helpful, even if you don't have so much time to contribute.

All the best, and God bless.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2010 - 2:23PM #3
Truth

Hello, I have did some study into the Unification Church and just am wondering if Rev. Sun Myung Moon actually declared himslef to be the Messiah,..?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2010 - 9:42AM #4
Jalan

Yes, he has, very clearly on a number of occasions.  In 1935, at the age of 15, he received a vision of Jesus, which he sees as the moment he was anointed to carry on the messianic mission.  

It's difficult to share in a short message all that I'd like to, but if you have an interest here are a few websites that you might want to check out, which could possibly answer many of the questions you might have:

www.unification.net

www.trueloveking.com

www.trueparents.org

Or if you have any other particular questions I'll do my best to answer them myself.

Best wishes,  Jalan

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook