7 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2008 - 8:11AM #1
BibleStudent
If this has been done over and over again I do not know. If this is you're first time seeing this enjoy!
                                           For God so
                                           Lo'v,the world
                                            th,a,t he gave His 
                                            on,l,y
                                               B,e,gotten
                                              So,n,
                                                    ,t,hat whosoever
                                               bel,i,veth
                                                    i,n' Him should not
                                                    p,e,rish, but have everlasting life."
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2008 - 11:02PM #2
Apishapa
Bible Student

That's great reminder!   Someone emailed me that for Valentine's Day.   

Praise God!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2008 - 3:47PM #3
BibleStudent
When I posted this message I left ou the ed in loved for some reason. A young lady I was courting gave me a card with this message. My only regret is that I am just starting to appreciate that sentiment as of late. Lord bless.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 4:24PM #4
Elijah
Have you ever heard of this. Genesis 6;6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. or this St John 5;43 I am come in my Father's name and ye receive me not: (Jesus) if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (Paul) Who said all the scripture is inspired by god and PROFITABLE. That is the truth St John 6;26 Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loves, and were filled. It is profitable, do you no how much money has been made off of Jesus? The only training in righteousness is at New Religious Movements "Elijah's Church"

"Equipped for very good work" what does that mean, If you feed someone a hamburger you will live for an eturnity with God in His kingdom as long as you don't charge them for it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 4:24PM #5
Elijah
Have you ever heard of this. Genesis 6;6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. or this St John 5;43 I am come in my Father's name and ye receive me not: (Jesus) if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (Paul) Who said all the scripture is inspired by god and PROFITABLE. That is the truth St John 6;26 Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loves, and were filled. It is profitable, do you no how much money has been made off of Jesus? The only training in righteousness is at New Religious Movements "Elijah's Church"

"Equipped for very good work" what does that mean, If you feed someone a hamburger you will live for an eturnity with God in His kingdom as long as you don't charge them for it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2008 - 11:11AM #6
prechier
[QUOTE=BibleStudent;287836]If this has been done over and over again I do not know. If this is you're first time seeing this enjoy!
                                           For God so
                                           Lo'v,the world
                                            th,a,t he gave His 
                                            on,l,y
                                               B,e,gotten
                                              So,n,
                                                    ,t,hat whosoever
                                               bel,i,veth
                                                    i,n' Him should not
                                                    p,e,rish, but have everlasting life."[/QUOTE]
did you know that the word GOSPEL is hidden in this beautiful verse?
for God so loved the world that he gave his Only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not Perish but have Everlasting Life.

God Bless All
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2008 - 4:23PM #7
HoneyMom
wow that is totaly cool I have never seen those before
Thanks
Honey Mom
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 11:35AM #8
Apishapa