Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View What does Allah say about marriage?
7 years ago  ::  Feb 10, 2008 - 9:19AM #21
Atsila
Excuse me, but I don't think any of the responses were 'alarmed'.  She gave her story and asked a question and we (at least I) thought we responded appropriately, only to be told she doesn't need our counseling.  Fine, but what she really wanted wasn't clear at first.  I gave the Quranic view, which she asked for, but she really wanted actual verses.  If she had left out her story and simply asked for VERSES, the whole thing could have been avoided.  I wasn't pleased with being chastised over giving information that I thought she wanted.  As far as our responses being alarming because fornication is a big sin in islam, I think two of us pointed out that what islam says about sex doesn't even matter, because she is a practising christian and therefore should live her life following christian rules, which forbids sex before marriage.  If anything, I was surprised that a muslim had been 'taught' that marriage isn't allowed in islam.  As far as when people have sex, personally I don't care. 

wassalam,
Atsila
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 3:59AM #22
hajali
[QUOTE=MSTCOMESWITHWSDM;268876]Hello I am new to the group. I have been reading the Holy Quran with my boyfriend. I am a devoted christian and he is a not so devoted Muslim. I'm trying to encourage him to start reading and praying more. He sort of went wayward after a few hard times. We have been discussing marriage. For me my thing is pleasing God or Allah or The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. He states it is just a government contract, man made. I say Yes and no. It was also something out Father stated if you can not refrain from sex to marry lest to lust of your flesh over come you in fewer words. I dont want to go to hell for fornication so I say lets marry. I read a post already on this forum but I read a lot of politics and what man said or mans opinion on the matter. I would like to know what does Allahs Holy word say on the matter. Is formication a sin? Must we marry to be o.k. in Allah's sight? What does the Quran say on the matter? We may have some diffrent concepts on how we believe in Allah and His grand Past, presence and future but His word changes for no one. Reguardless of mans Government, cultures, practices, selfish man guided thoughts for His way is not our way. What does Allah say in reguards to marriage? Please seeking truth not mans concept.[/QUOTE]

That good you care to start find the safety way of life, this is one of Allah's good sign to MAN, so keep looking and sure you will reach to the safety ground.

Since we will be judge individually I suggest you to look to the points for you own life and do not connected totally to His life. If you will be safe you will be safe by your own   self and if not still will be your own.,  So be care for this point.
Secondly you can look to join him the safe path, that by learning what is GOD (ALLAH) and the Prophets One by ONE (P.B.U.them All) then the Holy Books, after that try to go deep with the natural features of His prophet Mohammed (SAW) Before and after Islam's Message.

See these were can take you for.

You are at the first step, .so good luck

Here is one of the importances of the lawful marriage from the Holy Quran;

25:54 It is He Who has created man from water: then has He established relationships of lineage and marriage: for thy Lord has power (over all things).

Comments;  according to our culture and religion males females are not allowed to communicate one to another not even one second of looking/speaking, moreover is shaking hands, these are sharply restricted between male females. So you can see "dating" is that deadly difficult to be allowed.  more over   it is one of BIG UGLY of SIN,
It would not be acceptable form all official and social authorities. 
And the point is:  this sharp restriction will be welcome when it come through the lawful chenille ONLY by the Authority Of ALLAH to people to accept what was deadly restricted to a very welcome approaches.
By the rules of Allah Almighty what is forbidden will be welcome from ALLLL parties.

I so good luck here is one of the important

I wish you all peace

salam
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 9:36AM #23
MSTCOMESWITHWSDM
[QUOTE=hajali;285273]That good you care to start find the safety way of life, this is one of Allah's good sign to MAN, so keep looking and sure you will reach to the safety ground.

Since we will be judge individually I suggest you to look to the points for you own life and do not connected totally to His life. If you will be safe you will be safe by your own   self and if not still will be your own.,  So be care for this point.
Secondly you can look to join him the safe path, that by learning what is GOD (ALLAH) and the Prophets One by ONE (P.B.U.them All) then the Holy Books, after that try to go deep with the natural features of His prophet Mohammed (SAW) Before and after Islam's Message.

25:54 It is He Who has created man from water: then has He established relationships of lineage and marriage: for thy Lord has power (over all things).

Comments;  according to our culture and religion males females are not allowed to communicate one to another not even one second of looking/speaking, moreover is shaking hands, these are sharply restricted between male females. So you can see "dating" is that deadly difficult to be allowed.  more over   it is one of BIG UGLY of SIN,
And the point is:  this sharp restriction will be welcome when it come through the lawful chenille ONLY by the Authority Of ALLAH to people to accept what was deadly restricted to a very welcome approaches.
By the rules of Allah Almighty what is forbidden will be welcome from ALLLL parties.

I wish you all peace

salam[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Peace be with you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 3:59AM #24
hajali
[QUOTE=MSTCOMESWITHWSDM;268876]Hello I am new to the group. I have been reading the Holy Quran with my boyfriend. I am a devoted christian and he is a not so devoted Muslim. I'm trying to encourage him to start reading and praying more. He sort of went wayward after a few hard times. We have been discussing marriage. For me my thing is pleasing God or Allah or The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. He states it is just a government contract, man made. I say Yes and no. It was also something out Father stated if you can not refrain from sex to marry lest to lust of your flesh over come you in fewer words. I dont want to go to hell for fornication so I say lets marry. I read a post already on this forum but I read a lot of politics and what man said or mans opinion on the matter. I would like to know what does Allahs Holy word say on the matter. Is formication a sin? Must we marry to be o.k. in Allah's sight? What does the Quran say on the matter? We may have some diffrent concepts on how we believe in Allah and His grand Past, presence and future but His word changes for no one. Reguardless of mans Government, cultures, practices, selfish man guided thoughts for His way is not our way. What does Allah say in reguards to marriage? Please seeking truth not mans concept.[/QUOTE]

That good you care to start find the safety way of life, this is one of Allah's good sign to MAN, so keep looking and sure you will reach to the safety ground.

I wish you all peace

salam
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 9:36AM #25
MSTCOMESWITHWSDM
[QUOTE=hajali;285273]That good you care to start find the safety way of life, this is one of Allah's good sign to MAN, so keep looking and sure you will reach to the safety ground.

I wish you all peace

salam[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Peace be with you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 2:44PM #26
sazaj36
'not even one second of looking/speaking, moreover is shaking hand...'

such harshness and severity in ur version of islam....its a wonder unmarried muslims are allowed to occupy the same planet
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2008 - 1:55AM #27
Yodalady_AA
sazaj
Resuch harshness and severity in ur version of islam....its a wonder unmarried muslims are allowed to occupy the same planet>>>
\

Oh come on, now we all know Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.  This is a pit stop...
I have been raise in a society that allows mixing.  there are Rules, not always followed but they are there.    And granted at this moment of time it does feel like the barbarians are loose but they are  just kids, in serious need of  discipline and love. 
But with done with caution and prayer. 

Anna

PS Saza/
Is it going ok?  I keep you and those you hold close to your heart in my prayers.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook