Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
6 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2008 - 4:15PM #21
Ursaminor6
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2008 - 8:39PM #22
Tenlionz
Becauze some one desidez to make an NDN from a white and adopt them or move them in or what have ya, don't mean all NDN"z have to consider them NDN and they Dam sure wont, I have a good Friend 40 yrz in the makin that's an Irishman, I call him "Walks with Ghost" becauze the shade of hiz step Father which he killed still grievez him often, we had put 3 men down between us by the time we were 21, but I cant call him NDN and get him a job with my Tribe. NDN blood iz vastly stronger than white blood and it will call to you and draw you to your people, I can vouch for this AZ can Tobi Issi and many otherz. I am not tryin to hurt any onez feelinz but listen or read while a white teachez NDN wayz AZ an experiment, it just don't come off the same. The Life iz in the BLOOD in our DNA and deeply ingrained in the gene pool. I have heard many thingz Upava haz said and he iz a good Man and deeply lovez NDN people, but he "tramplez" on other NDN peoplez belief to push hiz own way, that iz very white, do you see any BLOOD NDN"z doin that? hell no you don't, becauze NDN"z dont give a good gunny fuck what you believe! They will just talk to you Man to Man and not try playin MR Guru that knowz every fckn thing, that iz white and New age and NDN wannabee bull shit my Skinjun Brotherz! Why the hell cant Upava just come here to be friendz and Brotherz? Why must he alwayz push this prophesy crap down every onez throat? to prove he iz a Snake priest? a Hopi? I dont work with any Hopi that acts like this and I work with many Full Bloodz, and many other Tribal citizenz vast and diverse, We are more worried about what will happen today than tomorrow, although we all have our own teachin we dont push this on one another az it iz bad mannerz to do so. Upava can say he doez not push hiz teachin but we all know Dam well that he doez. That iz all I have to say on this Matter,
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2008 - 9:36PM #23
Bunsinspace

Ursaminor6 wrote:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … ID=9339165

BS"D

When I was in the military over twenty years ago there was a person who looked, played and sounded just like Mato does now except that he never became famous nor had the backing of a label.  The resemblance is uncanny - must be something in the air. Indigenous is great IMHO and really speaks to me in a language of music in which I am most familiar.  I am grateful that there are NDN labels that support decent music that speaks to the heart.  In that area things just keep getting better and better - more NDN music available to more people.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2008 - 9:45PM #24
Bunsinspace

upaava wrote:

...Has anything changed in how we live because of this knowledge? Only a greater appreciation of our Earth and our roots within Her life, and why we should not look away from Her for anything. ...

BS"D

My apologies for my failure to communicate. I'll try again.

Do you live among NDN's or among whites? Is your contact with Hopi elders based upon your participation in a living NDN community or do you live more of the life of a lone ambassador among non-NDN peoples?

If you live in an NDN community, how do your peers relate to and communicate this common message? Do you think your exposure to non-NDN faiths as a child has significantly affected the way you are representing Hopi tradition? Do you understand how I am getting that impression by your included references to non-NDN sources? Do you believe your method of presenting this Hopi tradition is sanctioned by your Hopi community or elders?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 12:51PM #25
upaava
Greetings BIS, and friends of the Earth, Land is Life,

I'tupko, I am here to share the knowledge of our Earth and Purification, the original topic of this thread. Your questions are best discussed elsewhere. I will reply to your questions using the e-mail address you used to write me earlier.

What is true is that the information in the book, and that I have been sharing here, is authentic and accurate as it was taught to me, and which I shared together with my father for two years before his death. My mentors carefully transmitted this knowledge to me, as I am doing my best to send it on to others for their consideration. This information is here and in other places for whoever wishes to find it, and can then be used as they see fit.

To summarize contact and source information:
If anyone wishes to write me, you can do so at: hohongwitutiwa@sbcglobal.net

You can download a free e-book version of the Earth Mother book at John Kimmey's site:  http://dancingawakethefifthworld.com/ea … e-book.php

Soft cover copies can be purchased inexpensively online at the B&N website (look for discounted book page for under $9. including shipping).

If and when you read the book, or study the words I or others have shared in different places, reflect upon how we "belong to the Earth," and especially the full meaning of "Land and Life are One."  This will help provide understanding of why it is best for us to remain within the womb of our Earth Mother to the Fifth World.

I do not wish to argue with anyone or continually go over old ground any longer, so I will bid you farewell, leaving this thread to the moderators, however they wish to run their board.

may the sun always shine upon you,
upaava
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2008 - 3:07PM #26
Ursaminor6
Well... it seems this "fairwell" from upaava may have actually stuck. I hope so, after you have given your word regarding such a thing it is important to keep it. My respect for him grows each day he is not here.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2008 - 5:04AM #27
Whisperingal
I have read many of Upaava;s posts both here and elsewhere.

While I am sure he is a lovely person--

My friends who are Hopi Traditionals find very disturbing and UN-Trafditional the sharing of Hopi Sacred Knowledge.

It is this I object to in Upaava's posts.

I have spoken of this wirh him before and have never received an adequate explanation for why he thinks this is "okay"--and not a betrayal of Hopi Tradition.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2008 - 7:04AM #28
Bunsinspace

Whisperingal wrote:

I have read many of Upaava;s posts both here and elsewhere.

While I am sure he is a lovely person--

My friends who are Hopi Traditionals find very disturbing and UN-Trafditional the sharing of Hopi Sacred Knowledge.

It is this I object to in Upaava's posts.

I have spoken of this wirh him before and have never received an adequate explanation for why he thinks this is "okay"--and not a betrayal of Hopi Tradition.

BS"D

Thank you, you have addressed my concerns as well as I do not know any traditional Hopi personally and really wanted to know the opinion on this.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2008 - 9:07PM #29
Tenlionz
We have a full blood Hopi that works in ICU and she iz about 60 I guess, her name iz Nada, but we call her "DARTH NADA" hehe she iz mean az hell! I absolutly adore her!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook