Switch to Forum Live View Thanks -TigersEyeDowsing
7 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2008 - 6:12PM #1
Phyllizz
Joseph,
I just wanted to say thank you for all the information and wonderful links you have suggested. I didn't know there was an Emmet Fox course available. I have the Golden Key and 7 Day Mental Diet and really like it. I'll have to get the Reincarnation one. There is so much available on the internet - I sometimes don't know where to start.  I think due to my Catholic upbringing when we were allowed to only attend Catholic churches - I always feel that I need to pick one to study and stick with it whether it's Religious Science, Unity or Divine Science. What happens is when I make a decision and choose one -something comes up and I switch never completing anything.  (now I'm rambling) Phyl
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 03, 2008 - 8:47PM #2
Phyllizz
Joseph, I think I found the answer to my confusion and it's thanks to you. I was browing thru the Yahoo groups and I think this may be moderated by you. unitychurchofchristianity@yahoogroups.com.  Anyway one of the posts stated something to the effect ** Unity is more focused on being more at peace with how life is. **That clarified a lot for me. Thanks, Phyl
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2008 - 12:17AM #3
TigersEyeDowsing
Phyl, wonderful! I'm glad I could help.  You are blessed and a blessing, the individualized expression of God made manifest in the now.

Light,

Joseph
Churchianity, by substituting creed for Christ and dogma instead of the divine facts of being, has stripped Love of her royal robes and has left her standing an unheeded beggar in the universe of God. - Rev. W. John Murray
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook