Page 7 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: UU Community Coffee Hour
5 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2009 - 5:49PM #61
Raven.beliefnet.com

Hello, it's me again.  This time, I have something to share with you. 

The New Age Movement

Monday, August 24, 2009, 05:43 PM EST [General]

I have discovered that the New Age movement is none other than Unitarian Universalist mysticism.  I know, because I recognized my religious beliefs within the New Age belief system.  Whoever said the teachings of the New Age as false and of the Devil has a lot to apologize.

May you be blessed.

Of course, the 21 Chapters I have written as the Holy Reuseanach are just guidelines to understanding the complexity of the Unitarian Universalist faith.  Our scriptures are both the Psalms and the Proverbs, both into which came from the Bible.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2010 - 11:04PM #62
Jcarlinbn

Pending a "Major Announcement" the only way to report a post is email to your hosts or Rangerken, Merope, or Stardove.  The report post button is more than ever a black hole.

jcarlinbn, community host 

Jcarlinbn, community moderator
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2010 - 2:02PM #63
DotNotInOz

Deleted when I realized what I'd responded to was ancient and had deservedly been ignored.

Back to regularly scheduled program...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 27, 2010 - 7:24PM #64
RevDorris

Beliefnet is under new ownership.

With love,

Rev Dorris
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 27, 2010 - 9:45PM #65
Jupiter6208

Again...

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."  Dave Berry

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. Buddha.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 27, 2010 - 10:23PM #66
Jcarlinbn

Can anything be worse than Fox?  Early portents are good the new owner has religious ties, but we will just have to see what happens.  

Jun 27, 2010 -- 9:45PM, Jupiter6208 wrote:

Again...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2010 - 6:00AM #67
Jupiter6208

Oh God that's right i forgot. we are domed.....

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."  Dave Berry

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. Buddha.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2010 - 7:29PM #68
Jcarlinbn

Jun 25, 2010 -- 11:04PM, Jcarlinbn wrote:

Pending a "Major Announcement" the only way to report a post is email to your hosts or Rangerken, Merope, or Stardove.  The report post button is more than ever a black hole.

jcarlinbn, community host 

From the superstar hosts: 

The good news is that the "Report" button is less than ever a black hole Innocent  Rangerken and I are handling posts reported via the "Report" button.  Be patient (and bug one of us if you are impatient :-) but we are getting to them all ... because we love you Kiss

Quick Reply
Cancel
12 months ago  ::  May 26, 2013 - 7:18AM #69
Karma_yeshe_dorje

After swimming today, I did the Belief-O-Matic quiz. And it said that I was in a UU mood. So I came here.

What I most recall (or noted) of the two UU services I attended, was their ethnicity. That is, an unusually strong prevalence of central North American accents!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook