Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Can Somebody, Anybody, Please help me.
7 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2008 - 11:50PM #1
sleeplessnight22
....I know this is mostlikely very random, but I am new to the wiccan ways....
My fiance just told me that when he was 7 years old he made a contract with a demon....The demon would protect him in return he would give up part of his life. He told me the demon said to him that he would die at the age of 55. Is there anyone on here that can help me out in any way with this.
If you have any information pertaining to this could you please e-mail me at sleeplessnight22@gmail.com
Please, I am truely terrified.
Merry meet and blessed be

P.S.  I'm not even sure if this would be the right place to ask such a question, and if it is not can you point me in the direction of where it would be better asked?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2008 - 2:30AM #2
lexa_blue
Um....he made a contract with a demon?  Ok, a few questions.  How did he make said contract?  How did he contact this demon in the first place?  How did he know that it was a demon? And, quite frankly, how do you know that he didn't just make this up?  Has he ever been diagnosed with a psychiatric illness?
I'd like to help you, but this honestly doesn't sound like reality.  "Contracts with demons" are old-time European witch lore, and aren't based on anything that people ever actually practiced.  Can you tell me what exactly you're looking for?
Blessings,
Lexa
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2008 - 6:48AM #3
TheWhiteHart
I'm with Lexa on this.

A pact with a demon at age 7? Maybe he believes it, or maybe he's pulling your leg. It seems an unlikely story. Before you get too excited, I would get more details from him.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2008 - 2:43PM #4
Kaspyan

sleeplessnight22 wrote:

....I know this is most likely very random, but I am new to the Wiccan ways....
My fiancé just told me that when he was 7 years old he made a contract with a demon....

You might ask your fiancé if he remembers any trauma ~ emotional or physical~ happening to him around that time. A 7 year old has to learn what a demon is in order to identify a communication at seven years of age with a demon. Is his family religious? Does he believe in demons, etc... :confused:

Also, it's interesting that all these years later he would say this demon promised him a good life at the cost of his own when he is a man of 55. (55=1 in Numerology) I'd look into the numerological aspects of 7 (years of age) and 1, to get an idea of what's going on with your fiancé psychically. Also, if he truly believes this he can actually cause his own demise at 55. Just as faith healing can be effected if someone believes strongly enough, so to can one effect their own death. And that is not your responsibility nor is it anything you or your love can overcome. We're all autonomous. And others are simply accessories. If he believes strongly enough no one else can change that.

Finally you might research the topic of "Depossession" and particularly any articles written by Edith Fiore.

Blessings,
K.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 2:36PM #5
xthanex
Well, if we imagine a "demon" is not a Judeo-Christian fallen angel, but rather one of the various negative/hostile beings which are mentioned throughout the various mythologies (such Vedic Asuras, Dasas, Panis; or Norse Jotuns; or a Greek Titan or other divine being or demigod; the equivalents of trolls or faerie folk...etc)... then I suppose it is possible.

I would imagine the matter would be how to re-negotiate or get out of the deal (perhaps by offering some measure of thanks or compensation?... versus doing the Christian approach and just saying "$%##^& you!" and bolting)... or just to live with it and be happy. The lore shows Odin treating his favorites quite well, but usually calling them home rather early.

You could also send him to a priest if you really believe it is some sort of fallen monotheistic angel.

Regards,
-Aydan
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 6:36PM #6
MatthewEV

sleeplessnight22 wrote:

P.S. I'm not even sure if this would be the right place to ask such a question, and if it is not can you point me in the direction of where it would be better asked?

I do not feel myself qualified to answer, sleepless. However, I'd suggest you ask HERE for an astute advice columnist's opinion, or if you find her style a bit abrasive, try HERE.

I'm sure the good folks there can offer you some valuable advice.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 6:39PM #7
Sacrificialgoddess

MatthewEV wrote:

I do not feel myself qualified to answer, sleepless. However, I'd suggest you ask HERE for an astute advice columnist's opinion, or if you find her style a bit abrasive, try HERE.

1.  Landover is a spoof site, you know that, don't you Matthew?

2.  Why would you offer Christian websites on the Wiccan board?

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 6:36PM #8
MatthewEV

sleeplessnight22 wrote:

P.S. I'm not even sure if this would be the right place to ask such a question, and if it is not can you point me in the direction of where it would be better asked?

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 6:39PM #9
Sacrificialgoddess

MatthewEV wrote:

1.  Landover is a spoof site, you know that, don't you Matthew?

2.  Why would you offer Christian websites on the Wiccan board?

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2008 - 2:21AM #10
lexa_blue
You beat me to it, SG.  Never ever EVER have I met a Christian who actually used landoverbaptist as a resource.  I mean, the whole joke is that it's too conservative to actually be valid....and Matthew proves them wrong?
Blessings,
Lexa
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook