Switch to Forum Live View NOI Clear these "FACTS" up
6 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 6:08AM #1
wmaousley
ISLAM, and so-called "NATION OF ISLAM," are two different religions. The only thing common between them is the jargon, the language used by the both. "The Nation of Islam" is a misnomer; this religion should be called Farrakhanism, after the name of its propagator. The religion of Elijah Muhammad and W.D. Fard died with their death because their officially and popularly elected successor, W.D. Muhammad, integrated the community with the Muslim community at-large, following the Qur'an and Hadith of Prophet Muhammad, sallallahu alaihi wa sallam. Louis Farrakhan joined W.D. Muhammad and gave his pledge of allegiance to him after Elijah Muhammad's death; he later rebelled and broke his oath with impunity, or without paying any expiation, and restarted "The Nation of Islam."
Examine the following comparisons between Islam and Farrakhanism with regard to the belief or practice in each:

BELIEF/PRACTICE

1. GOD/ALLAH ALONE
ISLAM: One Unique, never appeared in any physical form; hence, no physical representation is possible. He is recognized through his 99 names.

Nation of Islam: "...Allah (God) appeared in the Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad, July 1930; the long awaited 'Messiah' of the Christians and the 'Mahdi' of the Muslims."

2. PROPHET/MESSENGER
ISLAM: Muhammad (S) is the last Prophet and the last Messenger. No messenger or prophet will come after Muhammad (S).

Nation of Islam: Elijah Muhammad was a "Messenger of Allah." Are there any more messengers or prophets to come? Not clear.

3. THE LAST DAY/THE LIFE HEREAFTER
ISLAM: The life on earth as we know it will come to an end; it will be followed by the life hereafter which includes physical resurrection of the entire humankind, judgement and the life of paradise or hell.

Nation of Islam: "...BELIEVE in the resurrection of the dead - not in physical resurrection, but in mental resurrection." "No already physically dead person will be in the Hereafter; that is slavery belief, taught to slaves to keep them under control." "When you are dead, you are DEAD."

4. THE QUR'AN
ISLAM: It was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (S) between 610 and 632 C.E. It is the last revelation of Allah to mankind.

Nation of Islam: Contradictory beliefs. On one side, "...BELIEVE in the Holy Qur'an and in the scriptures of all the Prophets of God," and on the other side, "We, the original nation of the earth ... are the writers of the Bible and Qur'an. We make such history once every 25,000 years ... it is done by twenty-four of our scientists." "Both the present Bible and the Holy Qur'an must soon give way to the Holy Book..."

5. THE BIBLE
ISLAM: It was revealed to prophets and messengers from Moses (alaihis salam) to Jesus (A) but was corrupted. Authenticity of statements in the Bible are judged by the Qur'an.

Nation of Islam: (See their beliefs above regarding the Qur'an)

6. SHAHADAH
ISLAM: It means what it says, that is, Allah is Unseen, He is the Creator, the Sustainer. Mankind is accountable to Him Alone, and Prophet Muhammad (S) of Arabia is the final and ultimate ROLE MODEL; no one can substitute for him.

Nation of Islam: A cover up to deceive gullible Muslims. "Allah (God) appeared in the person of Master W. Fard Muhammad," and Muhammad of Arabia (S) was one of the prophets, not a role model for our times. The real role model and lawgiver for our times is Elijah Muhammad.

7. SALAH
ISLAM: Five times a day is required; SALAH (prayer) includes QIYAM (standing), RUKU' (bowing), SAJDA (prostration), JALSA (sitting on the floor) and recitations.

Nation of Islam: No five times daily SALAH (prayer); prayer, when done has no RUKU' or SAJDA. Friday is a major congregational prayer day, not for SALAH, but to say DU'A and to listen to a Minister.

8. ZAKAH
ISLAM: Required on accumulated wealth after having in possession for one year above the NISAB (certain limits), as defined in SHARI'A (Islamic law).

Nation of Islam: It is a tax as "poor due" on income, similar to income tax. Who benefits?

9. SAWM
ISLAM: Fasting is required in the month of Ramadan, ninth month of Islamic calendar.

Nation of Islam: Fasting is required in December only. Fasting in the month of Ramadan is optional.

10. HAJJ
ISLAM: Required once in a lifetime if conditions of finances, health, and safety of travel are met.

Nation of Islam: No Hajj requirement. Farrakhan and his cronies take trips to Saudi Arabia, and by the way, to Makkah for the main purpose of image building and to raise funds from gullible rich Arabs.

11. LAWFUL (HALAL); UNLAWFUL (HARAM)
ISLAM: Determined by Allah, the God Alone, announced in the Qur'an or by the Prophet Muhammad (S), recorded in the authentic Hadith sources.

Nation of Islam: Determined by W.D. Fard and announced by Elijah Muhammad. The Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad (S) have no relevance nor authority with regard to lawful and unlawful.

12. AUTHENTIC HADITH
ISLAM: An indispensable source of Islamic beliefs and practices, the only source after the Qur'an. Indispensable for the understanding of the Qur'an itself.

Nation of Islam: Ignored, if not totally rejected by Farrakhanis. However, the leadership, including Farrakhan himself, may invoke Hadith if it suits their purpose to fool gullible Muslims.

The words and meanings of Islam are being "hijacked" by organizations like the NOI as well as terrorist organizations for their own personal gain. True Muslim brothers & sisters lets refute this Organization by educating them on the true calling & message given to Prophet Muhammed Ibn Abdullau (PBUH) by Allah Subhannah Wa' tallah :Orthodox Islam
NO I AM NOT SAYING AT ALL THE NATION OF ISLAM IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Salaam Alaykum Rahmat'allah wa'barakat
Jaber -American in Kuwait
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 27, 2009 - 9:35PM #2
Jawhar

AS-Salaam Alakium,

BELIEF/PRACTICE

1. GOD/ALLAH ALONE
ISLAM: One Unique, never appeared in any physical form; hence, no physical representation is possible. He is recognized through his 99 names.

Nation of Islam: We believe as the some of the early Islamic community believed, primarily Muqatil b. Sulayman & Dawud al-Jawaribi that God has a body, he has hair and He has the form of a man.

According to the Holy Prophet (PBUH) of 1400 years ago

"Narrated AbdurRahman ibn A'ish
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: I saw my Lord, the Exalted and Glorious in the most beautiful form. He said: What do the Angels in the presence of Allah contend about? I said: Thou art the most aware of it. He then placed HIS PALM between my shoulders and I felt its coldness in my chest and I came to know what was in the Heavens and the Earth. He recited: 'Thus did we show Ibrahim the kingdom of the Heavens and the Earth and it was so that he might have certainty.'

"Al-Bayhaqi also narrated the hadith "I saw my Lord" in al-Asma' wa al-Sifat with a sound chain but with the addition: "in the form of a curly-haired, beardless young man wearing a green robe,"

"It is not fitting for a man that God should speak to him EXCEPT by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with God's permission, what God wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise. S. 42:51 Y. Ali

So yes we believe Allah came and revealed himself to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad

Your views on a Trancendent God is Hellinestic which are deeplys infused in Greek philosophy through the Mu'tazila  en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu%27tazila

2. PROPHET/MESSENGER
ISLAM: Muhammad (S) is the last Prophet and the last Messenger. No messenger or prophet will come after Muhammad (S).

Nation of Islam: Yes, Muhammad Ibn Abdullah is the Seal of the Prophets only!  Not the Last Messenger. 

Surah 10:47 And for every people there is a Messenger. So when their Messenger comes, it is judged between them with equity, and they are not wronged.

A Messenger who speaks the language of his people his whom Allah who came in the Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad raised for us the lost found black people here in North America.

3. THE LAST DAY/THE LIFE HEREAFTER
ISLAM: The life on earth as we know it will come to an end; it will be followed by the life hereafter which includes physical resurrection of the entire humankind, judgement and the life of paradise or hell.

Nation of Islam: "...BELIEVE in the resurrection of the dead - not in physical resurrection, but in mental resurrection." "No already physically dead person will be in the Hereafter; that is slavery belief, taught to slaves to keep them under control." "When you are dead, you are DEAD."  This is true and to add on we believe that we live in Heaven on earth.  We who have the knowlege of oursleves and of God strive to be one with our Creator to reach the highest plateua of spritual existence while we still live.  That is "Here"  "After" we destroy all evils/negativity within ourselves, then we can see Allah as the Quran states as he truly is.

4. THE QUR'AN
ISLAM: It was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (S) between 610 and 632 C.E. It is the last revelation of Allah to mankind.

Nation of Islam: "...BELIEVE in the Holy Qur'an and in the scriptures of all the Prophets of God," and on the other side, "We, the original nation of the earth ... are the writers of the Bible and Qur'an. We make such history once every 25,000 years ... it is done by twenty-four of our scientists." "Both the present Bible and the Holy Qur'an must soon give way to the Holy Book..."   This is true but there is No Contradiction.  The Glorious Quran will only take us up to the footsteps of the Hereafter after that we will need a new book for the life of the next world not after we die but while we live.  The Quran call these writers of the Holy Quran, the Exalted Assembly.

5. THE BIBLE
ISLAM: It was revealed to prophets and messengers from Moses (alaihis salam) to Jesus (A) but was corrupted. Authenticity of statements in the Bible are judged by the Qur'an.

Nation of Islam: We believe in the truths of the bible but we believe that it has been tampered with so we must be given a true interpretation of it so we won't be fooled by the falsehoods added to it.   This sounds like what you just stated.

6. SHAHADAH
ISLAM: It means what it says, that is, Allah is Unseen, He is the Creator, the Sustainer. Mankind is accountable to Him Alone, and Prophet Muhammad (S) of Arabia is the final and ultimate ROLE MODEL; no one can substitute for him.

Nation of Islam: We take our Shahadah in the form of writing our letter and bearing witness that Allah is God who came in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad is his true servant and last messenger.  We also follow the example of the Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH) and acknowldge his nobility.

7. SALAH
ISLAM: Five times a day is required; SALAH (prayer) includes QIYAM (standing), RUKU' (bowing), SAJDA (prostration), JALSA (sitting on the floor) and recitations.

Nation of Islam: No five times daily SALAH (prayer); prayer, when done has no RUKU' or SAJDA. Friday is a major congregational prayer day, not for SALAH, but to say DU'A and to listen to a Minister. This is an outright lie, we say all out five required daily prayers and have Jumah on Fridays.

8. ZAKAH
ISLAM: Required on accumulated wealth after having in possession for one year above the NISAB (certain limits), as defined in SHARI'A (Islamic law).

Nation of Islam: Our Charity is helping our fellow brother or sister, our charity is helping out our Mosque, Messenger and Minsiter.

9. SAWM
ISLAM: Fasting is required in the month of Ramadan, ninth month of Islamic calendar.

Nation of Islam: Fasting is required in December only. Fasting in the month of Ramadan, we also fast with the Muslim world and it is not optional but required.  As a matter of fact every day is a fast for us because we eat only 1 meal a day.

10. HAJJ
ISLAM: Required once in a lifetime if conditions of finances, health, and safety of travel are met.

Nation of Islam: No Hajj requirement. Farrakhan and his cronies take trips to Saudi Arabia, and by the way, to Makkah for the main purpose of image building and to raise funds from gullible rich Arabs. All Muslims are required to make Hajj and the above again sounds like Jealousy and envy of Bro. Farrakhan.  Hajj is also spiritual and meta-physical if you but knew.

11. LAWFUL (HALAL); UNLAWFUL (HARAM)
ISLAM: Determined by Allah, the God Alone, announced in the Qur'an or by the Prophet Muhammad (S), recorded in the authentic Hadith sources.

Nation of Islam: The Great Mahdi, gave us what is lawful and unlawful which is are "The Restrictive Laws of Islam" 

12. AUTHENTIC HADITH
ISLAM: An indispensable source of Islamic beliefs and practices, the only source after the Qur'an. Indispensable for the understanding of the Qur'an itself.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2009 - 9:15PM #3
Amilius1970

as Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatu,

Let me just say that as far as all of this is concerned, you all (Sunni, Shi'a, Wahabbiya, Ahmadiyya as well as the N.O.I.) really need to stop.  Because your souls are hanging in the balance whenever you debate one another, disagree with one another, and deny one another as your brother and/or sister in Deen.  Now, if we truly follow the prophets who we say we believe in, then this should not be a problem.  After all, revelation was not given to any of us who are present here today.  If somebody says that they are a muslim then it is not up to me or anyone else to deny him or her the right to make such a claim.  May The Almighty Creator of Everything That Exists Show All Of Us The Era Of Our Ways!  Instead of concentrating on religion and it's differences within certain sects, let's concentrate on what matters most.  And that, my brothers and sisters is you own soul's salvation.  Because let's be real...2012 is almost here!  Stop dissin' each other and debating over dogma.  For Real.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2009 - 8:18PM #4
Sword_of_truth

html_removed

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem)

(In the Name of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful)

السلام عليكم

Assalamy Alyakium

May Peace Be upon You

...Bear witness that we are Muslims (bowing to the will of Allah)
— The Holy Qur'an (3:64)

"This is my way; I invite unto Allâh (i.e. to the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me (also must invite others to Allâh i.e to the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) with sure knowledge. And Glorified and Exalted be Allâh.

— The Holy Qur'an (12:108)

It's our duty and privelidge to invite others to the oneness of Allah (SWT)

So when people calling themselves Muslims or anyone starts worshipping humans its our job to invite them and inform them that this is not acceptable to Allah (SWT) who alone deserves all worship, thanks and credit.

Salvation comes only from Allah (SWT) so pleasing Allah (SWT) should of course be a major priority.

"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers" - The Holy Qur'an (3:85)

Anas relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

I Love...
Islam
The oneness of Allah (SWT)
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
The Qur'an

REGARDING 2012

“They ask you about the Hour (Day of Resurrection): ‘When will be its appointed time?’ Say: ‘The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (Alone). None can reveal its time but He’” The Holy Qur'an - [al-A’raaf:187]

Masalama

(with peace / goodbye)

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2011 - 8:46PM #5
F.O.I.

AL-MAHDI ORDER OF ISLAM

WHO IS ALLAH

The Creator and His Creation

Bismi-Allah

In his book titled, “Message to the Blackman in America” on page one, the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, Messenger of Allah states, “For thousands of years, the people who did not have the knowledge of the person, or reality, of God worshipped their own ideas of God. He has been made like many things other than what He really is. The Christians refer to God as a “Mystery” and a “Spirit” and divide Him into thirds. One part they call the Father, another part the Son, and the third part they call the Holy Ghost-which makes the three one. This is contrary to both nature and mathematics. The law of mathematics will not allow us to put three into one…”

I proclaim, Allah is the First, The Last and Surely the Eternal Being! Let us ask, who is self Created and the Creator of the heavens and the earth and all of the planets? To Muslims without doubt it is Allah.

We who are believers in the Supreme Being understand clearly that the name Allah is the most correct and proper name describing the Supreme Being who exists independently, who created all we see and do not see necessarily by Himself. He alone possesses all the Sublime attributes of perfection. The name Allah should not be applied to any being except the One True and living Supreme Being.

Throughout history their have been many names used to identify and worship the Supreme Being but we Muslims accept and understand that it is Allah being the proper name of the Lord of All the worlds.

In Islam we declare that there is only one Supreme Being who has no need of helpers with his creation, he has no need of biological children when He is the creator of us all. We all can symbolically become His children (sons or daughters) when we work harmoniously in accordance to his will. There is nothing of His creation that Allah did not will into existence.

The word etymology of “Allah” when broken down into its two components Al and Lah, with Al the definite article meaning all that we see of his visible creation and the contraction ilah or lah meaning that part of his creation non-visible to man. The quantum scientists and astrophysicists of this modern time are now starting to bear witness to this duality of Allah and his creation. The unseen of Allah the scientists have named anti-matter and Black holes or reversals of matter. They also label this matter or creation of Allah as fundamental forces. In Genesis 1: 2, “And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep…”

I reiterate that Lah in Arabic means nothing or without. Al is the definite article. The Muslim oath of faith is, “La Ilaha il Allah”, (There is no God except Allah). The word Allah is also used by millions of Arab Christian and Jews.

All of this fundamental force or creation Allah self-created and due to the sheer volume of numbers in describing how far back in time Allah self willed Himself I will not even attempt to cipher it numerically. Because as we now know there is also the reverse of time in His creation of matter or time dilatation.

Noble Drew Ali in his book titled, “The Holy Koran 7” on page 4 states “Time never was, when man was not.” If life of man at any time began, a time would come when it would end. The thoughts of Allah cannot be circumscribed. No finite mind can comprehend things infinite.” All finite things are subject unto change. All finite things will cease to be because there was a time when they were not…” “…Man is a thought of Allah; all thoughts of Allah are infinite; they are not measured by time, for the things that are concerned with time, begin and end. “The thoughts of Allah, are the everlasting of the past unto the never ending days to come. And so is man…”

The above is an explanation of the self-creation of Himself the Supreme Man or Being and making His greatest creation in the image of Himself, the Black man.

We who are the children of Allah submit to and do his will.

It is Allah Subhana wa ta Ala (the Al-Mighty, the Greatest), who created the universes and galaxies of space, of such immense abundance and expanse, that it would take Allah’s creation of photons of light (basic unit of light that can be measured), which travel at 186,000 miles per second, 5.5 hours to reach a telescope, to be seen with the human eye on this planet reflected off  from Pluto or Platoon, the most distant planet in this universe. Photons traveling from our sun which is 96,000,000 miles away would be 8.5 minutes old by the time it reaches earth traveling at the speed of light.

One light year is the amount of time it would take light to travel at the rate of 186,000 per second in one years time. The sheer volume of mileage is astronomical.

The multi-billion dollar telescope named Hubble is probably the most well known of the present 39 telescopes in 2011 that are presently in space launched by many different nations. There are others that numerous nations are planning to launch in the future. Yet even with their manned and unmanned space crafts that would still take them thousands of light years to reach the closest star and galaxies. Yet it is Allah Subhana wa ta Ala who is able to transport his will or thought to any part of his creation instantaneously even many times faster than the speed of light.

It is Allah in the person of the great Avatar Master Fard Muhammad transferring via anthropomorphism a part of his being or essence to a human body to make it appear when and where with just a command of “Kun Faya Kun” (be and it is). Master Fard Muhammad was/is the true Ruhani-Allah or true spirit of God manifest in the flesh. Messenger Elijah Muhammad recognized him instantly in 1930 and was his top student and minister until 1934, the year when he departed. This is what one would refer to as a true spirit possession manifested in flesh.

We followers of Messenger Elijah Muhammad understand clearly that Master Fard Muhammad our Savior, was born from the union between a male and female, as all human beings are, as was Jesus of 2,000 years ago.

Because Allah created man in his image and likeness we are capable of exercising this use of will and or desire. It is our thoughts that can will us to be anyplace we desire or will to be at an moments notice faster than the speed of light. We are capable of even going into the mind or thoughts of others at will.

In “The Supreme Wisdom” The Problem Book, page 28, problem 7,

“If one one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms, the total Atmosphere weighs eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds. One-third of eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds equal Atoms. Mr. Muhammad cracked one Atom into ten million parts. Then Mr. Sharrieff wants to know how much the one-third of a cracked Atom weighs?”

What are all those nations looking for with their expensive telescopes other than new worlds? Is there something out in the far reaches of Allah’s domain that they seek. The Hubble telescope sends back photographs so deep in space that when one uses his or her imagination they see the images looking like human body cells and organs. I reiterate that these images have magnificent coloring and it would take the fastest rocket ship from this planet eons of time to reach them even if they traveled at the speed of light years.

Then the question to ask; are we all part of the micro creation or the macro creation of Allah? When one looks into powerful laboratory microscopes we see microorganisms so tiny that they have to be magnified thousands of times to be seen with the human eye. What we see are atoms but the scientists have pondered that their microscopes are not yet powerful enough to see beyond the atoms and quarks that appear to be universes and galaxies in constant motion. The quantum physics scientists have come to realize that their are other universes and galaxies even smaller than atoms named, quantum universes and galaxies. What scientists define as the quarks are the building blocks of the protons and neutrons of an atom (nucleus). They also state that even in the atom nucleus there is more space than matter of the quarks. This phenomenon brings forth yet another question: when we look at matter are we truly seeing matter or is it illusions due to the tremendous amount of space between the electrons and atom nucleus? Allah is the only reality and we are all part of the creator and his creation. Everything of Allah’s creation is in constant motion. It is the foolish unenlightened who declare that they are independent of Allah and his creation.

The electrons circling the nucleus of atoms occupy very insignificant amounts of space as the planets and star do in our universes and galaxies. The scientists postulate that gluons are the matter that holds the quarks structurally in place. The Muslim will give all credit to Allah as being the only one capable of holding his creation structurally in place. I reiterate from “The Supreme Wisdom” that in one one-hundredth of a cubic inch is contained two hundred million atoms (200,000,000). In this one one-hundredth of a cubic inch is universes, solar systems and galaxies similar to what  we presently exist in. So it should be easy to theorize that is life as we know it and do not know it on other planets. These beings are superior on some planet and not so evolved on others. Many of them have the capability to travel using time dilatation and or mind projection.

Another discovery by the astrophysicist and  quantum scientists is that there exists anti-matter named Black holes and are believed to be a different tense of time factors. I will not go to deep into this subject but I just wanted to briefly show the bounty and wonder of Allah and His creation. This anti-matter is the duality of Allah meaning that He created polarities of each kind of His creation. He created darkness, light, hot and cold, wet and dry, male and female etcetera, created He. 

I reiterate that these images of planets and stars have magnificent coloring and it would take the fastest rocket ship from this planet eons of time to reach them even if they traveled at the speed of light.

The astrophysicists, astronomers and other learned scholars are mind boggled and must ask that is the case then they must ask themselves are we part of micro or macro existence on this planet?

I ask this rhetorical question because when one looks in a laboratory microscope at the basic unit of life called the atom we see planets and there moons and stars all in constant motion. In the macrocosm of deep space via the Hubble telescope we see stars so large that they appear millions of times the size of the star of this universe the “Sun.” Are these the basic building blocks of the Supreme Being, of his structure?

Stars are now seen created of one element only such as being composed completely of diamond, or gold, or silver, or uranium, or helium, or platinum etcetera. It is almost hard to imagine complete stars and planets made of the precious metals found on earth. Can one imagine planets and stars made of elements of all those named in the “Periodic Charts and some made of substance that are not even listed in the those charts! This is Allah and His bountifulness, and greatness.

Recently a planet named “PSRJ 1719-1438” which is approximately 20 quadrillion miles from earth is a planet that more massive than our sun but only 15 miles in diameter. It rotates more than 100 times per second. Orbiting this planet is another planet or moon made completely of diamond. This planet made of solid diamond is about the size of the planet Jupiter in our solar system.

Master Fard Muhammad

Master Fard Muhammad taught the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad that Black people are the natural born gods of this planet but not the Supreme Being.

In almost every ancient civilization the inhabitants have written and their oral traditions that tell of an Supreme Being who would appear at the time on this planet when a evil race of people would bring death, destruction and chaos where ever they went among the original people of this planet. These ancient stories would even describe these wicked warmongers. These ancient stories would also tell of our Savior or Supreme Being born that He would subdue and bound subdue the wicked race and bring justice and peace back to this planet.

The Maya’s, Inca’s, the Native Americans of North America, the people of Africa and Asia all have these stories in their histories.

The ancient culture and religion of Dravidia now called India is also one of those places.

The ancient Dravidians philosophy tells us of the Avatar or one human being who has be incarnated with the spirit of God. This avatar would have super human attributes. He would be the Supreme Being for a period of time and when humanity had deviated or the cries of injustice has been heard by the Allah Subhana wa ta ala another avatar would appear to redirect humanity back to the right path. Among the Shia Muslims they believe that a Righteous Imam known as Al-Mahdi will appear at the End Time of the wicked on this planet.

Before Black people were enslaved and lost the knowledge of who we were we believed in a Supreme Being that manifested himself in human form that could be appreciated by the least sophisticated in faith. This was our way of worship and understanding the relationship we had with our Supreme Being for thousands of years before contact with the Europeans and their slave making religion called Christianity.

Just like all the other religions on this planet the ancient Dravidians believed that Allah Subhana wa ta ala would send a avatar as the final destructive force against the satanic forces and the End time on this planet. Master Fard is that avatar endowed with the holy spirit and who came with a mission to subdue and bind the devils.

Messenger Elijah Muhammad teaches us in his book titled “Message To The Blackman in America” that God is not a spirit as the slave descents are taught by white people. The Messenger as we affectionately call him states that Allah or the great Avatar appeared in human form in America to save Black people from the destruction that white people face in this modern day Babylon. He would make his presence known on July 4, 1930 in America. He would be known as Al-Mahdi or the rightly guided one and our Savior. He would have the Ayat-Allah (mark of Allah) and be filled with the Ruhani-Allah (spirit or essence of Allah) and when one saw him they saw Allah in Person manifested in a fleshly body. This is why Messenger Elijah Muhammad seeing our great Mahdi for the first time recognized him immediately. This One who is sent to us the “the lost sheep in the House of Israel” (the Black nation in America) who would go among us teaching and guiding us back to our original selves after being held captive in America by Satan.

Muslims believe that Allah needs no sons or daughters; refer to the Qur’an 112: 1-4, “Say: He, Allah, is One. Allah is He on whom all depend. He begets not, nor is He begotten; And none is like Him.”

These Qur’anic verses proclaim the absolute unity of Allah and He not having need or help of anyone or thing of His creation. Allah is Self-Sustaining and surely would not need a mortal such as Jesus to help Him with His affairs. Surely Prophet Jesus could not even help and save himself when he was placed on the cross and cried out to Allah asking why he had been forsaken and allowed to suffer.

“Say, Do you indeed disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two days, and do you set up equals with Him? That is the Lord of the worlds.” Qur’an 41: 9

The creation of heaven and earth was done in six days or six stages by Allah. The making of the earth in two days and the making of on it the mountains, rivers and plant and animal life in four days is really one continuous process taking place over countless trillions of years. This is why it is said that Allah has no beginning and no ending. According to Qur’an, Allah has created and destroyed then recreate all we see thousands of times, so do not be impressed by the present Shaitanic show of force and power, because it will all be removed in the future.

The first stage is the out of utter darkness and nothingness throwing off of the cosmic matter called earth and the other planetary objects of space. From the utter darkness and nothingness Allah inhaled then exhaled His Holy Breath and in Utterance commanded Kun Faya Kun (Be and it is), thereafter creation existed from Himself.

The second stage was the cooling down of the earth surface. The third was the making of the mountains and hills. The fourth stage was the creation of waters that now covers approximately two-thirds of earth’s surface. The fifth and sixth stages are creating food via plant life and animals then the making of man.

It is man whom Allah gave free will to choose between right and wrong and in man’s ungratefulness and forgetfulness thinks that he or she is independent of Allah. The Creator and His creation are One. The ultimate understanding of Tawhid is that there is no separation of the Creator and His creation. The unenlightened being thinks of himself as unique and not part of the unity of the Creator and creation. It is through the prophets, messengers, righteous Imams and guides that Allah brings us back to the reality of His Tawhid or Oneness of purpose.

Pure unadulterated Islam offers the world the purest form of monotheism.

“And He made in it mountains above its surface, and He blessed therein and ordained therein its food, in four days, alike for all seekers.” Qur’an 41: 10

The self creation of Allah was initiated countless trillions of years ago and only Allah knows the exact time it began and the time it will end. We all make assumptions and guessimations as to the approximate age of creation but for sure it is much older than 6,000 years as the fundamentalist Christians believe.

According to Qur’an not only has Allah created the universes and all that we see and do not see, but it all has been created, then wiped away then recreated over and over repeatedly thousands of times. What we see and experience in these modern times has been on this planet and others thousands of times before. That is why we should not be impressed with the recent show of force and power by any secular power on this planet with their nuclear bombs and modern technology. The airplanes, mighty ships of the oceans, tall buildings, vehicles of all types, and extraordinary means of communication etcetera have all been here before. They shall also be wiped away as before. Civilizations far superior to these in this modern time have been here countless times before. “There is nothing new under the sun.”

“For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things are created by Him, and for Him.” Colossians 1: 4

Allah will let civilizations race to their own destruction after their rejection of Warner after Warner comes to remind and guide them back to the right way. We see the present powers on this planet racing to their destruction even after being warned many times.

“Then He directed Himself to the heaven and it was a vapour, so He said to it and to the earth: Come both, willingly or unwillingly. They both said: We come willingly.

So He ordained them seven heavens in two days, and revealed in every heaven its affair. And We adorned the lower heaven with lights, and (made it) to guard. That is the decree of the Mighty, the Knowing.

But if they turn away, then say: I warn you of a scourge like the scourge of Ad and Thamud.

When messengers came to them from before them and behind them, saying, Serve nothing but Allah, they said: If our Lord had pleased, He would have sent down angels. So we are disbelievers in that with which you are sent.

Then as to Ad, they were unjustly proud in the land, and said: Who is mightier than we in power? See they not that Allah Who created them is mightier than they in power? And they denied our messages.”  Qur’an 41: 11-15

It is now established that Allah is the cause of existence of all creation, therefore it can also be established that He Allah can not be limited to a space or time. His characteristics can be envisaged through His work. It is ordained by Allah that there is good structure and order and purpose in His creation therefore He is Wise.

There are great powers throughout His creation yet He is the force behind all of those seen and unseen powers.

Good is a word which has a relative meaning. When it is spoken about Allah’s acts, it is implied that His work is good and perfect in every respect. Allah is the Sublime epitome of Mercy and Benevolence. If someone gives ten dollars and then takes back one dollar he is still generous and good. Allah is the Bestower of His Bounty on all of His creation irregardless without discrimination.

It is not Allah who causes the rain to fall on the sinner as well as sinless? Is it not Allah who lightens the sky with the rays of the sun for the wicked and the righteous? Is it not Allah who causes the plants and tree’s, to come forth from the fertile soil for evil ones and the submitting ones?

Evil is a deficiency that can not be attributed to Allah. It is man and his free will that commits evil. We are all born into this wicked world sinless.

Allah is One and He can not be made to be other than One as this contradicts the Christian trinity doctrine.

European Evidence against Themselves

Allah is Just. Injustice is weakness which can not be attributed to the Creator who is Perfect in every respect.

The Americans and Europeans think of themselves as being mightier than Allah because of their material progress and disbelief. They puff their collective chests out with arrogant pride due to the few material trinkets they have acquired.

All that Allah blesses us with is only a loan and a test for each of us.

“And the day when the enemies of Allah are gathered to the fire, they will be formed into groups.

Until, when they come to it, their ears and their eyes and their skins will bear witness against them as to what they did.

And they will say to their skins: Why bear ye witness against us? They will say: Allah Who makes everything speak has made us speak, and He created you at, and to Him you are returned.” Qur’an 41: 19-21

The Original Man (Black man) is Allah’s reflection of himself manifested through matter. Of course we understand that according to scientific study that when all of the atoms of the human body clumped together due to the amount of space between the nucleus and electrons the human eye we can not see the atoms.

If this true then we must ask another question. Is the creation only matter or is their another force and power that causes the atoms to form what we perceive as creation?

Allah Subhana WaTa Ala is the Force and Power behind the planets in their orbit that do not fall and who do not need pillars. It is Allah who causes creation to appear in the different shapes and hues and textures. It is Allah who is the Recycler of all we see.

It is Allah the Most High, the Most Glorious who will bestow a portion of His Ruh (Spirit) on Muslims and the Mumins (those who believe without a doubt). This portion of His Ruh is a drop in the bucket of His Greatest and when the true believer receives this Ayat of Allah he or she will rise to greatness. The Light of Allah shall shine on and within them.

The world awaits the return of Al-Imam Al-Mahdi who is the One to come as the representative of Allah and usher in a New World Order of Islam. He shall be the reflection and manifestation of Allah in the flesh.

Moderated by Merope on Oct 22, 2011 - 02:44AM
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook