7 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2008 - 7:54PM #1
ThePhoenix216
Create a website to better explain our views on God, and why he is evil. I happen to own the domain name "maltheism.com", but I haven't uploaded any content to it. I also own the similar domain name http://www.dystheist.com which is currently being used as a fake Satanic site to piss off religious zealots. I'd love to do something with these domains, and I think other Maltheists are the perfect people to help.

Anyone interested?

I've also skimmed through the archives, and it appears this place had a forum at one point somewhere else. What's the story behind that?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 5:02AM #2
whichone
Paul Zimmerman is dead. He was killed by a hit and run driver. Craig Zimmerman is his son.  Craig posts in the maltheism forum from time to time.   You should e-mail him for more information. On one of these threads is a link to an archive of Paul's writtings on beliefnet. I think the website that you are thinking of is http://maltheism.blogspot.com. I am not sure, but I think Paul died before he could complete work on it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2008 - 9:56PM #3
ThePhoenix216
I sent Craig a message the other day. I have no idea if it went through, since this site is too damn complicated to figure out, especially now when I'm drunk. If it weren't for the red highlight thingy Firefox has, you wouldn't be able to read this at all. I told him to reply at my email address, so I hope he got it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2008 - 1:05PM #4
AshtarothKarnim
ilu shelem!

turn page from El-God's henchmen of evil Satan too...the Baals and Sluts Goddesses! yess!
could have links to this place and mine and ...of Enlil and Ea of Babylon, of the dire ways of Yahwoh the bitch and Jesus who wanted to be King of the Jews but got killed instead and the flood of Noah and a heap of things!

so good look from the Baals!

salem
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2008 - 4:04PM #5
ThePhoenix216
Your response confuses me...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2008 - 6:58PM #6
AshtarothKarnim
ilu shelem

I confused a phoenix or satanist?

salem
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2008 - 6:58PM #7
AshtarothKarnim
ilu shelem

I confused a phoenix or satanist?

salem
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2008 - 6:56AM #8
ThePhoenix216
Um, you confused me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2008 - 10:07PM #9
moyzo1
A maltheist website would be great. although it shouldnt be just limited to the basic ideas of maltheism. it should also include as much as can be found out about maltheistic ideas in all areas of liturature and other media too.

that and we should add anything that comes up in discussions that adds to the ideas about maltheism and perhaps have some sort of FAQ or something to answer the questions that will be asked about maltheism.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook