Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Before Posting in PC please read
7 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2008 - 2:05PM #1
Stardove

Faith Communities ~ Gatherings of like-minded followers

For Christians who base their faith primarily on the Bible but do not necessarily believe the Bible is inerrant.

Please note this is a Faith Community for like minded Progressive Christians.

If you do not consider yourself a Progressive Christian then this is not the forum to post in.

If you wish to have a discussion with Progressive Christians then please go to the Discuss Progressive Christianity.

Beliefnet Forums Look for the Faiths: Religion Dialogue and Debate those forums are open to all members.

Thanks for following the guidelines for Faith Communities.

The Moderator

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 27, 2010 - 11:40PM #2
Stardove

Please if you do not consider yourself a Progressive Christian there are plenty of other forums for you to post at on Beliefnet. 

This is not the place to tell Progressive Christians we are wrong.  Thanks for respecting the guidelines of the forum.

Host ~ Stardove

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook