6 years ago  ::  Aug 16, 2008 - 1:22PM #1
rideronthastorm
Im thinking of visiting tonight. I went to a 7th day Adventist church for a year in my early twenties. I got acqauinted with the church through the tv program It Is Written,I got free literature from them.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 16, 2008 - 4:23PM #2
sincerly

rideronthastorm wrote:

Im thinking of visiting tonight. I went to a 7th day Adventist church for a year in my early twenties. I got acqauinted with the church through the tv program It Is Written,I got free literature from them.

Happy Sabbath to you also. And welcome to the SDA Forum,
However, before a "storm" does start-----You are welcome to visit the "Welcome----Seventh Day Adventism Forum" which is located on the [u]change(jump) forums bar at the bottom(about a third of the way down on the drop down menu)
Or If you are wanting to debate then the "Discus -----Seventh Day Adventism forum"  is below this site on the menu about a quarter inch from the bottom.
We extend you a cordial welcome and are here to answer any questions you may have.

Again, Happy Sabbath.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 16, 2008 - 4:23PM #3
sincerly

rideronthastorm wrote:

Happy Sabbath to you also. And welcome to the SDA Forum,
However, before a "storm" does start-----You are welcome to visit the "Welcome----Seventh Day Adventism Forum" which is located on the [u]change(jump) forums bar at the bottom(about a third of the way down on the drop down menu)
Or If you are wanting to debate then the "Discus -----Seventh Day Adventism forum"  is below this site on the menu about a quarter inch from the bottom.
We extend you a cordial welcome and are here to answer any questions you may have.

Again, Happy Sabbath.

Peace,   Sincerly.      As long as sin is practiced, one will search for a means to validate the continuing therein. ANON

The greatest want of the world is the want of men--men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.---- ANON  (Ellen G. White. 1882)
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook