6 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2008 - 4:22PM #1
anzertree
This might sound weird. But I've often wondered, does Jehovah look like anything, does he have a form? I often hear of him as "The invisible God" etc. But is that only true because he chooses to be invisible? The bible says that no man can see him and live. That seems to imply that he does look like something. If he does have a particular form, do you think, at some point throughout eternity, we will ever get to meet him face to face, without dying? This is a big mystery to me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2008 - 10:12PM #2
anotherpaul
[QUOTE=anzertree;192630]This might sound weird. But I've often wondered, does Jehovah look like anything, does he have a form? I often hear of him as "The invisible God" etc. But is that only true because he chooses to be invisible? The bible says that no man can see him and live. That seems to imply that he does look like something. If he does have a particular form, do you think, at some point throughout eternity, we will ever get to meet him face to face, without dying? This is a big mystery to me.[/QUOTE]

A big mystery to all of us
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2008 - 10:12PM #3
anotherpaul
[QUOTE=anzertree;192630]This might sound weird. But I've often wondered, does Jehovah look like anything, does he have a form? I often hear of him as "The invisible God" etc. But is that only true because he chooses to be invisible? The bible says that no man can see him and live. That seems to imply that he does look like something. If he does have a particular form, do you think, at some point throughout eternity, we will ever get to meet him face to face, without dying? This is a big mystery to me.[/QUOTE]

A big mystery to all of us
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook