7 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2008 - 10:12PM #1
gamefreak
Whew!!!!

Logging into this forum has been nuts.  But I'm finally here and there doesn't seem to be much activity so I'll start right out with a question.  Has or does anyone know anything about Diana Hubbard?  I love the tribute to Mary Sue and I haven't heard anything about Diana in years even through I know at one time she was very active, if only for a short time.

By the way, navigating around in cyberspace is not one of my great talents so critique and/or instructions would be welcome.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 09, 2008 - 10:48AM #2
fluffygirl
I think the new format's a bit different...looks to me like you're doing fine.

Diana Hubbard Horwich is still in CofS, and is an exec in the SO. (Sea Org). I hear she is still there.

There are some posts about her on the ex Scn message board which has a lot of ex SO members on it. (which is a relatively mellow moderated board...sorta kinda like this one in tone.)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2008 - 5:18AM #3
wasatologist
Don't know anything about Diana but did see the tribute to Mary Sue.  Do you know what happened to Mary Sue after she was ousted from the Church?  Unfortunately I'm new too... sorry I can't help you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 08, 2008 - 8:02AM #4
xmaineiac
I once saw Diana speak at Flag (would have been around 1980)...she was very inspiring. 

I was going to say "just Google her", but I tried that and it's amazing how little is there.  Apparently she is still a member of the church leadership, but you never hear any publicity.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2008 - 2:31PM #5
Hippie42
when she was younger she put out an album or two
one called "lifetimes"
diana is a captain in the sea org
and thus very busy
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 6:46PM #6
John.beliefnet.com

Diana is definitely very active in the Church and its management. She works I believe in Division 6 of international Management. I have seen her at Flag often.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 02, 2009 - 1:36PM #7
Bravehartbear

She is WDC DISEM, meaning she is one of the chairs of the Watch Dog Comety (WDC) and her area of expertise is DISEM (disemination).

The WDC is the real highest power of Scientology. David Miscavige I think presides the WDC or has a chair.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2010 - 9:19PM #8
ivan91tran

Beh, I met Diana briefly. Didn't get to know her too well, but I got the impression she's far from being a chip off the old block. She's both gullible AND naive. I know that I should perhaps reserve judgement until I get to know someone better, but there are some things you can gather when you've just met someone.

html_removed

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2012 - 3:05PM #9
farragut

" She's both gullible AND naive."

Isn't that a requirement for Scientology?

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook