7 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2008 - 4:42PM #1
gnostic_1
Although I have been receiving material from beliefnet for quite a long time, 2008 is my year to become actively involved.  I am proud to be a Gnostic Christian.  I am so glad to find a forum that allows me to find other people that believe what I believe.  Sometimes you find yourself all alone in your faith, but so thankful that you have your faith.  My resolution for this new year is to be proud and stand up for what I believe.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2008 - 6:03PM #2
trekfan8705
[QUOTE=gnostic_1;190297]Although I have been receiving material from beliefnet for quite a long time, 2008 is my year to become actively involved.  I am proud to be a Gnostic Christian.  I am so glad to find a forum that allows me to find other people that believe what I believe.  Sometimes you find yourself all alone in your faith, but so thankful that you have your faith.  My resolution for this new year is to be proud and stand up for what I believe.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to beliefnet!

I'd be interested to chat with you sometime and hear what it is you believe.  I don't consider myself a Christian, but I have been involved on a Gnostic website before and I found it very enlightening, and I recently read a book on Esoteric Christianity which was very interesting.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2008 - 12:51AM #3
revtroy
Greetings,

I am a Gnostic priest and educator. Let me know if I can be of service to you on your spiritual path.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2008 - 12:51AM #4
revtroy
Greetings,

I am a Gnostic priest and educator. Let me know if I can be of service to you on your spiritual path.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2008 - 11:58PM #5
Jay77
Hi Father Troy!
Good to see you on here.

Bro. Jay
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2008 - 4:30PM #6
Andy1945
Hi Gnostic1

If you'd like to join a group of truly loving gnostics on the internet take a look at THE GNOSTIC WAY discussion forum @ http://gnosis.forumotion.com
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2009 - 1:56PM #7
Greatest I am

revtroy wrote:

Greetings,

Having touched the mind of God and recognizing it as a cosmic consciousness, I just wondered what kind of advise you would give me as to how to further now that I have what I believe to be gnosis.

Regards
DL

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook