7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 8:30PM #1
goldenwind
Hello world.

We have a new format here and I will offer a new welcome to those who would like to talk about the spiritual teaching of Eckankar.  Interesting that we have so few posts so far, but hundreds of viewers.  Did you come looking for old friends or new friends?  Did you come to see what was going on?  Did you come because you are interested in Eckankar?  Eckankar is a good place to explore and learn more about how God's Love works.  You never run out of new things to learn with God's Love. 

Is anyone out there? 

I have been very busy and have been away for quite some time.  I will make an effort to check the communication here more often abd see if we can get something going here again.

The official Eckankar website is www.eckankar.org.  Visiting there can give you some basics about this wonderful teaching.

Love in ECK,
GW
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 10:48AM #2
cliffhanger
Hi GW,

Been quite a while (years actually).

Got back on to this site and found everything has changed. Its much better though but what happened to all our old stuff? Well I guess what happens to old stuff happened to them.

And where's everybody? I guess its a totally new start.

OK, let me go find Dayo. (He's somewhere on Facebook.)

Will be back more often.

Love,
Cliffhanger
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 09, 2008 - 11:38PM #3
goldenwind
Hi Cliff,

Good to connect again.  Shall we get some life back in this forum??

Lisa
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2009 - 12:17AM #4
thehunter
Hey there! I am passing through again! This is not the most user friendly site for me! Hope everyone is well!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2009 - 1:15AM #5
thehunter
we are getting way too much action around here! What plane are yall on? Come down and say hello once in a while!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2009 - 9:24PM #6
hulynne
Hello!
I haven't logged into the site for some time, either! A bit hard to navigate!
Just thought I would check in....
May the Blessings Be!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2009 - 5:39PM #7
letchworth
Hello GW,
       I joined here not too long ago. Trying to help those who may questions. Site takes a little bit to get used to, just have to know where they hide things....... like Eckankar
Arnold
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2009 - 5:38PM #8
letchworth
Hello GW,
       I joined here not too long ago. Trying to help those who may questions. Site takes a little bit to get used to, just have to know where they hide things....... like Eckankar
Arnold
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook