Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
6 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2008 - 2:16PM #11
Spiritualtruthseeker
Interesting discussion...

My experience has been that many times people who think they have had an encounter with UFO's are really experiencing things in the astral worlds but believe it is physical.

As for past lives - they only matter to the degree that they affect you today, and in reality (since time is an illusion) they sit on top of each other in the now.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2008 - 4:07PM #12
charlesnotprince
I've heard this before, that time is an illusion and essentially there is only one great big now.  Our consciousness breaks reality down into individual moments for easier processing.  But isn't there a causality connection between events in the past and the present and future.  And this connection does not exist between the present and the past, right?  In other words, we can't change the past by changing the present.  But can we change our consciousness about the present and therefore change it about the past?

I agree that most of the alien and UFO stuff really pertains to the astral.  However I also believe that there are physical aliens visiting us in the physical too, though this is extremely rare.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook