Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived.....Moved from welcome board
6 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2007 - 4:45PM #11
goodtobehome
Are you asking if you are doing well?  Um.. amazing comes to mind?  Mindblowingly faith strengthening, maybe?

You have to remember, we humans have an amazing capacity to take things for granted.  We learn the truth and it is so amazing.. hard to believe you could ever let it go, huh?  But it can happen.  So what a joy for us to get to 'watch' as you learn and it reminds us how much we were thrilled 'back then' too.  That is one of the reasons it is good to teach the Bible after you have started learning it.  It keeps it fresh for you, you remember what it really means.  Your are doing great.  Ironuterus is doing great, hugs to ya girl, everybody is doing great.

Just great.

Happy dancing GTBH
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2007 - 4:52PM #12
newtoit
IU,
         Thank you!! As GTBH said it, my analogy filled the answer out nicly! lol I hope whoever studies with me feels the same way. I would hate to be a burden to anyone. Have a great day!! *Newtoit*
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2007 - 4:57PM #13
newtoit
[QUOTE=goodtobehome;121027]Are you asking if you are doing well?  Um.. amazing comes to mind?  Mindblowingly faith strengthening, maybe?

You have to remember, we humans have an amazing capacity to take things for granted.  We learn the truth and it is so amazing.. hard to believe you could ever let it go, huh?  But it can happen.  So what a joy for us to get to 'watch' as you learn and it reminds us how much we were thrilled 'back then' too.  That is one of the reasons it is good to teach the Bible after you have started learning it.  It keeps it fresh for you, you remember what it really means.  Your are doing great.  Ironuterus is doing great, hugs to ya girl, everybody is doing great.

Just great.

Happy dancing GTBH[/QUOTE]

Hahaha well thank you that does make me feel good. Maybe it's because I don't find studing all this a burden I actually don't want to put the books down. I had to make myself go to sleep last night because I was looking in the back of the NWT at all the keywords that led you to diffrent scriptures and writing down certain ones that I wanted to look at often, just little things to keep me on the path that I need to be on.  Thank you for the support. With great love *Newtoit*
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2007 - 5:00PM #14
goodtobehome
Honey you can't be a burden, and I will tell you why.

We slog from door to door, patiently trying to start a conversation to see if we can find someone who wants to learn the Bible.  In the heat, in the cold, even in the rain.  We give up sleeping in Saturday mornings.  We get up out of our comfy chairs to search a little more, maybe Wed evening when we would maybe like to unwind.  We just keep searching.. then a nice young lady likes you pops into the KH hoping to study.  It makes it all worthwhile, dear.  You can't be a burden.  You will just have to trust me on this.  (More like a treasure.)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2007 - 5:07PM #15
newtoit
Well thank you, so that must be why everyone was so eager to see me back again. lol I am very thankful for all of your support GTBH.  *Newtoit*
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2007 - 5:35PM #16
ironuterus
[QUOTE=goodtobehome;121027]Are you asking if you are doing well?  Um.. amazing comes to mind?  Mindblowingly faith strengthening, maybe?

Just great.

Happy dancing GTBH[/QUOTE]

LOL! That was soooo funny! I really pictured you dancing!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2007 - 5:39PM #17
newtoit
IU,

I know I was hoping that she would post some sort of a video on her profile of the GTBH happy dance! It could be the new craze!! best wishes *Newtoit*
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook