Switch to Forum Live View Survey on Religion/Spirituality and health
6 years ago  ::  May 16, 2008 - 5:17PM #1
RickJ
http Hello - My name is Richard Jenks and I am a professor at Indiana University Southeast in New Albany, IN. I am currently working on a project looking at religion and spirituality. I am asking if you would be willing to complete a short questionnaire which is totally anonymous and can be accessed with the link below.
For your cooperation I would gladly provide the results of the survey and/or answer any questions which you might have.
I have been granted permission by Beliefnet to conduct this survey on this site.
Thank you for your time.
R. Jenks
Direct link to survey—better for electronic publications:
://surveys.ius.edu/elisten/Surveys/life_experiences/life_experiences.html
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 17, 2008 - 9:54PM #2
mlarue75
[QUOTE=RickJ;504203]http Hello - My name is Richard Jenks and I am a professor at Indiana University Southeast in New Albany, IN. I am currently working on a project looking at religion and spirituality. I am asking if you would be willing to complete a short questionnaire which is totally anonymous and can be accessed with the link below.
For your cooperation I would gladly provide the results of the survey and/or answer any questions which you might have.
I have been granted permission by Beliefnet to conduct this survey on this site.
Thank you for your time.
R. Jenks
Direct link to survey—better for electronic publications:
://surveys.ius.edu/elisten/Surveys/life_experiences/life_experiences.html[/QUOTE]Forgive me if you've already read my reply on another board.

Your only choice for religious affliliation, early in your survey, is "church." 

If you are, as it seems, restricting your survey to Christians (which is perfectly acceptable), then why are you posting this on the Jewish boards?  None of us go to church, except to attend a friend's wedding or funeral.

If you do mean to include Jews, then please say "church or synagogue" or, even better, make it more inclusive and say "place of worship" so that Buddhists, Hindus etc. can participate.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook