Page 1 of 14  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 8:02PM #1
tameless_heart
No this is not a pick up line. That belongs in teh pub or the singles' circle. ;) We decided weneeded and astrology thread, so here we go.

I'm a libra-scorpio cusp, rising sign aries, moon in gemini. I'm also a fire-tiger in the zodiac. How about yall?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 8:04PM #2
Feinics
Im a through and thorugh scorpio flaws and all! :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 8:07PM #3
tameless_heart
Oh dear....hee hee we'll have to watch out for you. Of course, you and I can team up and go after that carping Virgo friend of ours. ;)

Oh, anybody read "Dark Side of teh zodiac"? It was more accurate than any other book I've read. The lady has a great sense of humor. I reccommend it. :P
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 8:14PM #4
Feinics
no I must have a look at that one:)
You know I find I always go for libra or scorpio fellas but ill only find out later what signs they are, without fail they'll be one or the other im getting paranoid about it! I love my october boys:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 8:57PM #5
Beribee
[QUOTE=Feinics;88339]Im a through and thorugh scorpio flaws and all! :)[/QUOTE]

HA....I knew I liked you Feinics!  I, too, am a Scorpio through and through...flaws and all!  Had a friend comment not long ago about how intense I am! he he he.....:D
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, "Crap, she's up!"
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 9:00PM #6
Feinics
yay fellow scorpio:) lol intense is right we are all or nothing type signs! i dunno is that a flaw or a strength...?!:P
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 9:13PM #7
Beribee
Funny....my Mom has always referred to me as an all or nothing type of person!  I think  whether the intensity is good or bad depends on the situation (or person it's aimed at! :) )  It drives my husband batty some days!
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, "Crap, she's up!"
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 9:18PM #8
Feinics
very true! my intensity has made realise long ago the importance balance in all things:)
I like that the phoenix is one of symbols of the scorpio it rings so true for me i live my life in a series of chapters and cycles I like that when I hit the dust I know  I can get back up and be "reborn" but you could prob guess from the name i have a thing for the phoenix:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 9:26PM #9
Beribee
I agree, balance is very important.  I read somewhere that the eagle is a scorpio sign, too.  I can't remember why though....I'll have to look it up.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 9:27PM #10
Feinics
lol i just meant any description of a scorpio is like someone looked into my soul and saw the real me! Im a halloween baby so im not on the cusp or nuthin:) Im not that up on it that I could a chart pray do tell more...!:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 14  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook