Page 2 of 402  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 402 Next
Switch to Forum Live View The New Cup and Chalice
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 2:37PM #11
Al_Jaeger
I just stopped by my computer. I was off to see a customer. I am heading back out.
Maybe we can have a big chocolate cake with candles for Pom.
Save me a piece with a cup of milk for when I get back.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 1:44PM #12
Sacrificialgoddess
Yes, Yes, I know the old Cup and Chalice pub was on the old Wicca boards.  Was it called Cup and Chalice?  Now I'm getting old and can't remember.  Anywho, the old pub is revived, this time on the Paganism board, because I think we need it here more.  Pull up a chair, order your drink of choice, enjoy one of the endless supply of virtual, fat-free cookies. 

GIL, as our guest, you pick what you want first!   :D
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 2:06PM #13
GodisLove
Mead and sugar cookies sound good to me....can we chat?  How's it goin'?
[SIZE=3]I'm not sure that I was ever in the original but this place looks nice.  Are you still decorating?

[/SIZE]

Does anyone feel like the new B-net is a lot like High School?  (sans cookies and mead)

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 2:09PM #14
PomegranateStaindGrn
Cozy - I like what you've done with the place, SG ;) 

I used to belong to another board and started a thread quite similar called "the stoop" - great for all sorts of conversation. 

Cup and chalice?  Blade and Chalice? 

Anyway - it seems a fine place.  I'll donate some cake and hot chocolate if anyone is interested. 

Anyone reading any good books? 
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 2:09PM #15
Feinics
ok think i asked this somewhere else but ill ask again!
When ye say cookies ye arent just talking about chocolate chip cookies your talking about all biscuits right :) ?  its not a very philosophical question...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 2:11PM #16
Seshen
[QUOTE=sacrificialgoddess;51481] Pull up a chair, order your drink of choice, enjoy one of the endless supply of virtual, fat-free cookies.  [/QUOTE]

I don't do "fat-free."  Any Snickerdoodles on hand?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 2:12PM #17
Sacrificialgoddess
[QUOTE=PomegranateStaindGrn;51579]Cozy - I like what you've done with the place, SG ;) 

I used to belong to another board and started a thread quite similar called "the stoop" - great for all sorts of conversation. 

Cup and chalice?  Blade and Chalice? 

Anyway - it seems a fine place.  I'll donate some cake and hot chocolate if anyone is interested. 

Anyone reading any good books?  [/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial Black"]I'm Old!  I can't remember!  Pity the old woman!!!!    :p[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 2:12PM #18
Sacrificialgoddess
[QUOTE=Seshen;51591]I don't do "fat-free."  Any Snickerdoodles on hand?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Black"]But of course!  [/COLOR]

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 2:15PM #19
PomegranateStaindGrn

sacrificialgoddess wrote:

[SIZE=5]I'm Old! I can't remember! Pity the old woman!!!! :p[/SIZE]

LOL - sorry I was just asking - I'd never been to the other one.  :p  And I think I'm older... lol:cool:

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 2:30PM #20
PomegranateStaindGrn

Feinics wrote:

ok think i asked this somewhere else but ill ask again!
When ye say cookies ye arent just talking about chocolate chip cookies your talking about all biscuits right :) ? its not a very philosophical question...

Biscuits - cookies - edible comfort foods!   That's all that really matters right? LOL 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 402  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 402 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook