Switch to Forum Live View Hey, guys (and gals)
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 1:31AM #1
Innerpoint
I just wanted to drop in and see how you folks were doing on the new system.  Seems like I made it before you did.  I'll leave this message for you when you finally come along... and just say I hope you like it (the system, that is).

Dayo, how are you, my fine sir?  I hope things have been going well.  I've not seen you on many other boards... but then, I kinda got stuck on only mine there for a while, too.  The last couple of weeks have been a blast for me - and I've enjoyed every minute of it.  Figuring this new system out and watching the people come in and see what it's all about - that has been fun.

But, for now, I'll be on my way.

From my heart to all of yours...

Blessings.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 1:31AM #2
Innerpoint
I just wanted to drop in and see how you folks were doing on the new system.  Seems like I made it before you did.  I'll leave this message for you when you finally come along... and just say I hope you like it (the system, that is).

Dayo, how are you, my fine sir?  I hope things have been going well.  I've not seen you on many other boards... but then, I kinda got stuck on only mine there for a while, too.  The last couple of weeks have been a blast for me - and I've enjoyed every minute of it.  Figuring this new system out and watching the people come in and see what it's all about - that has been fun.

But, for now, I'll be on my way.

From my heart to all of yours...

Blessings.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 8:12PM #3
goldenwind
Boy..is this new format hard to find your way around.  How many folks are here?  You guys still around??

GW
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 11:24PM #4
thehunter
Hello Goldenwind! I have finally arrived- whew- this is not as simple as our former web design!
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook