Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Past life regression
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 10:49PM #1
JoyWorld
I have Brian L. Weiss CD for past life regression.  I haven't seen anything yet.  I admit that I don't do it daily, but I think that I am afraid to see anything because I have almost seen something out of it.  It worked for my mom when she did the regression.  She easily relaxes.  I have had those moments where you feel your body "sinks" into a deep relaxation.  For some reason I get scared.  Why is that?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 6:11PM #2
DotNotInOz
Sounds as though you may be blocking. The most common reasons for that are that your intellect hasn't quite accepted the possibility of having past lives and that you simply aren't ready to uncover your past lives. Mind you, I'm not attempting to analyze which of these--or something else entirely--it may be for you. You'll know what makes the most sense to you, I believe.

Weiss's CD is a good means of self-regression, IMO. If you don't start sessions with it by a bit of "psyching up," doing so might help. Something along the lines of "I ask to be shown only that which will work to my highest good at this moment in time," might be a good starter. You can undoubtedly personalize it better than that. Sometimes, simply acknowledging your fear and asking to be shown its source can help you break through to a past life.

And if you don't ever access any past lives, there's nothing wrong with that. This lifetime might simply be one of developing an awareness that you'll pursue next time around.

Trite though it may sound, "When you're ready, you'll know that you are," seems to be the case where accessing past lives is concerned. It was for me anyway.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 10:37AM #3
Motherhealer13
JoyWorld...

Try doing this CD early morning of a Full Moon....I don't know why it is so....but I do have better chance of getting a good realistic vision of who I was many times....Although I have done this  for maybe only two years or so...I have had great results. 

I also always believe what I see, b/c I don't have that good of an imagination unless I'm in a crafting mood.

I have recorded my own voice, reading off a Past Life Regression from Sylvia Brownes book....I've used Denis Lynn's (HayHouseRadio.com recorded regression)....I've used Doreen Virtue's CD Regressing w/Angels....and had really great results from each and every one....and b/c it's the Full Moon. 

Good luck, Tams
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 10:27PM #4
Nay_ho_tze
Hi Joyworld:

The fear/anxiety you are experiencing is not uncommon.
Check out the thread Reincarnation 101
for an explanation of and potential resolution to the fear.

Good luck!

NHT
PL&R
host
=]
Nay_ho_tze
Beliefnet host
designer and artist
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2007 - 6:51PM #5
Urukai
Joyworld,
you could just tell your self that you will remember only that which you are comfortable and ready to remember; remembering things in whatever order and in whatever way your higher self thinks best...

Blessings
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2008 - 2:38PM #6
almondine
i HAVEN'T TRIED REGRESSION, THOUGH I WOULD WANT TO KNOW MY PAST LIVES.

[QUOTE=Urukai;110636]Joyworld,
you could just tell your self that you will remember only that which you are comfortable and ready to remember; remembering things in whatever order and in whatever way your higher self thinks best...

Blessings[/QUOTE]
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2008 - 5:46PM #7
Cordelia
:) [SIZE=2]Hello I am new here and roaming the sites ..I would like to add that recently I was told that my fear of heights stems from a past life .[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I was a young man on a ship ,up on the mast ,lost my balance (ha which I still have a problem with ),fell off and landed on the deck,they assumed I was dead and threw me over board...[/SIZE]
Now I am completely over the height issues ( well as far as the sick to my stomach feeling goes)
I was also grateful to learn that I was not dead when they threw me over board which is the reason (I think) that when I was 21 all of a sudden I had a fear of swimming in our beautiful lake
,I feared drowning ...Which with my broken body in the past life  I would have certainly drowned...and this came back to me at the precise age that it  had occurred on the ship.......
Made sense too me and has had a profound influence...I am back swimming and now live near the ocean and it feels awesome to have the freedom to swim in deep waters again................;)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2008 - 5:41PM #8
Urukai

almondine wrote:

i HAVEN'T TRIED REGRESSION, THOUGH I WOULD WANT TO KNOW MY PAST LIVES.

I'm sorry Almondine I missed your post....

There are many way to attempt regression if your interested in such an experience:

You could find an licensed hypnotherapist who specializes in past life regression...
You try a regression cd that uses guided visualizations...such as going into an acient library an finding a book that lists your past lives for example...
You could try free association...say if you a particular feeling of kinship with a particular person, place or thing... Write it down on a sheet of paper and see the kinds of things that come up in association with it...

Heres wishing you well in your search...
Blessings

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 29, 2008 - 11:46AM #9
Hawk22
[QUOTE=JoyWorld;3628]I have Brian L. Weiss CD for past life regression.  I haven't seen anything yet.  I admit that I don't do it daily, but I think that I am afraid to see anything because I have almost seen something out of it.  It worked for my mom when she did the regression.  She easily relaxes.  I have had those moments where you feel your body "sinks" into a deep relaxation.  For some reason I get scared.  Why is that?[/QUOTE]

Perhaps your not ready to learn about them at this time.  I had a past life memory some years ago and it scared me so horribly that I stopped meditating, and "connecting" so to speak with my spirituality.  It took years before I had the courage to start up again! 

Try not to rush things, when you are ready it will happen.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2008 - 2:33AM #10
rosyred
Hi everyone,
I am new here but I would just like to add that I went along with my daughter for a regressed reading. We both went in alone and she was very unhappy as she didn't get anything. But when I went in and was put under [ if thats the correct word] I was taken back to a place where I had everything. A big house beautiful grounds, horses and a great life. Yet I left my husband in that life for another man who had nothing but I seemed to be very happy.

To this day I can remember it all so well yet because of what happened to my daughter I dont know for sure if it was all real. I am still trying to work out what was the lesson all about as well?   I must add that I have done the same again in this life too, so if there was a lesson to be learned  it doesnt look as if I have learned it.

I would be very interested in the CD's that you have all mentioned so I will try to get some of those and try myself.

Can anyone explain though that if we are able to go back and visit our previous lives how do we find out what the lifes purpose was for.

Thanks
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook