Switch to Forum Live View Greetings, everyone
7 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2007 - 1:17AM #1
Innerpoint
This board almost slipped by me.  When the new system first came up for review, these boards hadn't been created yet.  We had a main recon section, but nothing to differentiate the various boards from each other.  So... I've been sitting here for a little over a week now, never thinking to check back and look closer. I know, I know... shame on me.

Welcome to our new home.  We have the option of bringing over one or two of the old threads... is there any preference?  The old B'net system, as you will have read on the old board, is still there for reference and will stay that way.  There is too much of us in it, too much history, to be done away with altogether.  The old boards will be archived on the 22nd, allowing no more posting - but you can read and reference at will, anytime.

And now, since I finally found our new board on the eve of the great event (literally)... take it away.  Decorate these empty halls as you see fit... fill the shrines with apt iconography.  FILL UP THIS EMPTY SPACE!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 1:11PM #2
Khallan
Good to know the old stuff isn't getting trashed!  I almost yelped when I saw how empty it was here, all those good convos from before!

I think I might be stopping in more regularly now with Beliefnets new change over!  :D
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 1:11PM #3
Khallan
Good to know the old stuff isn't getting trashed!  I almost yelped when I saw how empty it was here, all those good convos from before!

I think I might be stopping in more regularly now with Beliefnets new change over!  :D
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 7:34AM #4
Therapon
[QUOTE=innerpoint;846]Decorate these empty halls as you see fit... fill the shrines with apt iconography.  FILL UP THIS EMPTY SPACE!![/QUOTE]

How do we do that?
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook