Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome & Introductions
7 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2007 - 6:26PM #1
BeliefnetCheryl
Welcome to the Scientology: Freezone community!  Please introduce yourself in this thread.

Please feel free to start new discussions by creating a new thread. Or bring over a topic from the old board using copy and then paste into a new thread.

This board is currently without a host. If you would be interested in hosting, please send an email to us at community@beliefnetstaff.com.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 13, 2008 - 11:00PM #2
Bug
I'm an ex-Sea org member and scientologist.  Is this all there is of this forum?  I don't get it.  Bug
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 02, 2008 - 1:41PM #3
dude000
LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY AT

XENU.NET                               XENU.NET                                   XENU.NET
or
ENTURBULATION.ORG                  ENTURBULATION.ORG                           ENTURBULATION.ORG
OR
WHYARETHEYDEAD.NET                  WHYARETHEYDEAD.NET                        WHYARETHEYDEAD.NET
OR
XENUTV.COM                            XENUTV.COM                                 XENUTV.COM

GET INFORMED

LOVE YOUR EVERYDAY ANON

We are Anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We are expected

Anonymous message to Scientology - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ

Google "Anonymous"
YouTube "Anonymous"
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 15, 2008 - 4:33AM #4
AnonymousIsLegion
My eager associate is correct.  If you are looking for other freezoners, or just want to talk to other former Scientologists, www.Enturbulation.org is the place to go.  Make an account there and let your desire be known.  I assure you that many former members of the CoS will be quick to make you feel comfortable and direct you to other resources.

Please do not be afraid to come out to your nearest Org on June 14, 2008.  Anonymous will be there in force protesting the criminal and amoral activity of the Sea Org.  Operation: Sea Arrrgh is bound to have even more of our signature food, drink and merriment than usual.  Of course all are welcome to join us for this pirate themed protest at a Scientology Org near you.

Arrrgh!!!  With your help we can make sure the RTC shares it's Tech booty with the Freezone!  If ye be afraid of being declared SP and having friends / family disconnect, then just wear a mask!  That's what we Anonymous pirates be doin!  I'll see ye there with me one good eye...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2008 - 1:44AM #5
gorm_sionnach
I've been aware of the actions of Anon for quite some time, and know several people who are members. What I did not know was that there were non-CoS Sn's, except the Ex-er's (who in my study of the Ex-Religious phenomanon, were the only group who had legitimate claims against the former Organizations).

I had no idea about the Freezoners, Huh. More knowledge for me I suppose. Good luck with your current and future endeavors:D
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 3:20PM #6
fluffygirl
Cool. There are a number of people who are not in CofS and who practice Scn who call themselves Scientologists and/or Freezoners. Some of us call ourselves "independents" and in my case, I usually say "indie" or "heretic".

There also are a lot of Scn spinoffs that do not refer to the adherents or those particular methods as being affiliated or derived from Scientology.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 3:21PM #7
fluffygirl

AnonymousIsLegion wrote:

My eager associate is correct. If you are looking for other freezoners, or just want to talk to other former Scientologists, www.Enturbulation.org is the place to go. Make an account there and let your desire be known. I assure you that many former members of the CoS will be quick to make you feel comfortable and direct you to other resources.

Please do not be afraid to come out to your nearest Org on June 14, 2008. Anonymous will be there in force protesting the criminal and amoral activity of the Sea Org. Operation: Sea Arrrgh is bound to have even more of our signature food, drink and merriment than usual. Of course all are welcome to join us for this pirate themed protest at a Scientology Org near you.

Arrrgh!!! With your help we can make sure the RTC shares it's Tech booty with the Freezone! If ye be afraid of being declared SP and having friends / family disconnect, then just wear a mask! That's what we Anonymous pirates be doin! I'll see ye there with me one good eye...

You guys have a new forum, right? Enturb.org is somewhere else, now- is that correct?

Also, Enturb hasn't been particularly kind to the Freezone ED... I'm not too happy about THAT.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook