Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome & Introductions
7 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2007 - 6:20PM #1
BeliefnetCheryl
Welcome to Sikhism community!  Please introduce yourself in this thread.

Please feel free to start new discussions by creating a new thread. Or bring over a topic from the old board using copy and then paste into a new thread.

This board is currently without a host. If you would be interested in hosting, please send an email to us at community@beliefnetstaff.com.
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Mar 13, 2013 - 8:38AM #2
Karma_yeshe_dorje

I recently had a change of heart. This arose from addressing conflict with an association's committee. So I took the Belief-O-Matic test, and scored Sikh!

Quick Reply
Cancel
13 months ago  ::  May 08, 2013 - 8:17AM #3
Ishna_Rae

Mar 13, 2013 -- 8:38AM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

I recently had a change of heart. This arose from addressing conflict with an association's committee. So I took the Belief-O-Matic test, and scored Sikh!

Hi there, congratulations on being the first poster other than me in 2 years!!  *cheering*  And you're an Aussie to boot!  Strewth!  :D

Quick Reply
Cancel
13 months ago  ::  May 08, 2013 - 8:28AM #4
Lilwabbit

LOL. When I took the Belief-O-Matic I scored a Sikh too! Albeit being a Bahá'í. Laughing I have a great respect for Sikhism.

"All things have I willed for you, and you too, for your own sake."
Quick Reply
Cancel
13 months ago  ::  May 09, 2013 - 5:53AM #5
Ishna_Rae

I have a friend who, depending on the weighting he gives to his responses, is either a Roman Catholic or a Hindu!  (he's Roman Catholic IRL)

No matter what I do I always come out as a Sikh, with Unitarian Universalism right behind it.

That's me in a nutshell really.  :)

Lilwabbit, maybe you're a Baha'ikh hehehe

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook