Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2007 - 2:25PM #1
BeliefnetCheryl
Welcome to the Urantia Book  community!  Please introduce yourself in this thread.

Please feel free to start new discussions by creating a new thread. Or bring over a topic from the old board using copy and then paste into a new thread.

This board is currently without a host. If you would be interested in hosting, please send an email to us at community@beliefnetstaff.com.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 10:55PM #2
NothingButLove
Well here we are. I hope that the new B'Net is actually busier going forwards, because the last few years it has got progressively quieter in these nooks and crannies.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 10:55PM #3
NothingButLove
Well here we are. I hope that the new B'Net is actually busier going forwards, because the last few years it has got progressively quieter in these nooks and crannies.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 6:05PM #4
samie

HEY there NBL, I just found this place, I  knew it had to be here 'somewhere'.:) How have ya been doing ??  ME?? Been doing pretty good, except my poor old back just ain't what she use to be.:(  But we gota keep on trucking, don't we?  Anyway, just wanted to say HI.   hope to talk to ya latter, samie:D   

(love these little smillies):rolleyes:
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 05, 2007 - 9:56PM #5
NothingButLove
Hiya Samie,

I'm doing pretty good myself. But I dont check down here very often any more. Kinda surprises me there is so little action, but then again, some of the Ubook boards have so much aggro, I guess its kinda nice being just peaceful?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2008 - 10:43PM #6
Joseph14
NothingButLove,

I looked and looked for this site for about a week and didn't find it. Now, here it is, in print, and ready to roll.

Are you connected to the The Urantia Book Group?

Joseph14
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2008 - 4:32AM #7
NothingButLove

Joseph14 wrote:

NothingButLove,

I looked and looked for this site for about a week and didn't find it. Now, here it is, in print, and ready to roll.

Joseph14

Dear Joseph,

Yes and no. My primary favourite spiritual source is the James Padgett and related messages. But on another site I work on, the angels have adopted the Urantia book as "the text". I have some issues with it, but I will confess it has an awful lot of good stuff too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2008 - 4:32AM #8
NothingButLove

Joseph14 wrote:

NothingButLove,

Joseph14

Dear Joseph,

Yes and no. My primary favourite spiritual source is the James Padgett and related messages. But on another site I work on, the angels have adopted the Urantia book as "the text". I have some issues with it, but I will confess it has an awful lot of good stuff too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 03, 2008 - 9:04PM #9
Amadon
Hi, I've been a student of the Urantia Book fo 42 years.  Be glad to field questions.  But be quick; I think senility is starting to set in : )

Please check out my video series, Jesus:
The Unknown Years.  Just put Urantia in the search box on the community videos page.  Namaste, Amadon
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2009 - 11:35AM #10
spirit.friendCBL

Nothing But Love, and Joseph, and Amadon,

I am new to this forum and this site. I just wondered if you are still on and discussing topics related to The Urantia Book?  I'd love to hear more about your take on it and your personal spiritual journeys...

Spirit.friend

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook