Page 8 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome & Introductions
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 3:37PM #71
Goodtobehomestill

We do appreciate your 'overseeing' the board, Rangerken, thanks.

“People are not disturbed by things, but by the views they take of them.”
― Epictetus

Life is like photography, you need a clear lens, and the picture you get depends on what you focus on.

Anger stems from irrational beliefs about others, anxiety stems from irrational beliefs about yourself.---Spencer Lord, The Brain Mechanic
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 21, 2010 - 12:27PM #72
rangerken

An elderly Jehovah's wintess who uses the nick Nomi69 has just returned to the Discuss Jehovah's Witnesses board. She must have been on it well before I became the host because I did not recognize her. However, many others did, and she was sincerely welcomed back. Looking at her profile it is obvious that Nomi is a longtime and sincere Jehovah's Witness. I do not believe she has posted on this board. As the occasionally visiting host here, I thought I'd mention her and suggest that it might be appropriate, as well as 'neighborly' for some here to drop by the Discuss JW Board, find Nomi, and invite her to come here! I could of course do that, but I'm not a Jehovah's Witness and I think it would mean more to get it from one of you.

Rangerken, Beliefnet Community Moderator

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2010 - 11:21PM #73
rangerken

Beliefnet has been sold. The new management has made no changes in the forums as of this time. If any are made we'll of course inform everyone immediately. This board will continue as it has, and I'll continue to be a visiting host, and also available should any member wish to contact me.

Rangerken, visiting host

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 09, 2010 - 12:03AM #74
rangerken

This is a bit redundant, since I've been acting as a visiting host for over six months. However, I am now in fact the assigned host on this Jehovah's Witness Board. I'm also the host on Discuss Jehovah's Witnesses Discuss_Jehovahs_Witnesses and Welcome Jehovah's Witnesses welcome:_jehovahs_witnesses.

This board is specifically for those who are Jehovah's Witnesses. Those who are not Jehovah's Witnesses and who wish to discuss this religion are invited to join in on the other, two boards. Please respect the restriction on this board to only Jehovah's Witnesses. I am NOT a Jehovah's witness, but I do not participate. I only moderate when and if necessary.

Rangerken, Beliefnet Community Moderator

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2010 - 3:45AM #75
Sosabeth

hello everybody. my name is elizabeth. please help. i really would love to be a jehovah's witness, but i am nerves of what my family might say or do,

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 8 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook