7 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2007 - 1:24PM #1
BeliefnetCheryl
Welcome to the Deism community, where we invite members to discuss and consider Deism. Please introduce yourself in this thread.

Deists believe in the existence of a God or supreme being but deny revealed religion, basing their beliefs on the light of nature and reason.

Please feel free to start new discussions by creating a new thread. Or bring over a topic from the old board using copy and then paste into a new thread.

This board is currently without a host. If you would be interested in hosting, please send an email to us at community@beliefnetstaff.com.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 05, 2007 - 8:15PM #2
MoHskrNut

BeliefnetCheryl wrote:

Welcome to the Deism community, where we invite members to discuss and consider Deism. Please introduce yourself in this thread.

Deists believe in the existence of a God or supreme being but deny revealed religion, basing their beliefs on the light of nature and reason.

Please feel free to start new discussions by creating a new thread. Or bring over a topic from the old board using copy and then paste into a new thread.

This board is currently without a host. If you would be interested in hosting, please send an email to us at community@beliefnetstaff.com.

Plenty of people have stopped by to see what is going on in here but nobody has bothered to post, so I will break the ice and see just what happens.

I am MoHskrNut.  I raised and baptised a catholic in a very Italian Catholic family.  While growing up I went to a Catholic school for a year and was an altar boy for many years.  After college and marriage to my first wife church was losing its hold on me.  I still to this day believe in a higher power, but don't feel that Christianity is the answer!

I am hoping to find more people that feel the same way so we can "compare notes". 

If you too feel that Deism best describes you, please stop by and leave a post.  I would really like to meet you.

Hope to see more people soon!

-MO

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2009 - 3:27PM #3
Bear_Claw
Hi there!
I just joined and thought I'd start by saynig hi here.

I'm quite excited about finding this forum, specifically the Deism sub-forum.

I've "converted" to Deism very recently, around 2 months ago, so I'm still finding out about the finer points. But my spiritual journey brought me to a point where what I could accept as Truth aligned with Deism 100% and I only found Deism after I reached my conclusions.

So, thanks for this forum, I look forward to many happy postings here! :)

Bear_Claw
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook