Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View An open invitation to tour our headquarters and branches
2 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2015 - 1:51PM #1
Newtonian

In Mr. Jordan's thread on apostates, Ann ridiculed Bethel and I defended mentioning my wonderful experience serving at Bethel for 1 year and 3 months - a precious memory to me personally.

Reading about us is one thing - actually seeing us in action is quite another thing!

Since leaving Bethel in 1979 I have visited many times - the last times were in 2013 as I now live far away.

Visiting brings back to me warm memories of serving shoulder to shoulder witn my brothers and sisters in various departments/crews all in support of the foretold preaching of the good news of God's Kingdom.

Our tours are always free - us Bethelites (as we were called) took turns actually leading/giving the tours as tour guides.

So here are a few links to help you if you wish to see us in action - to see love in action:

www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/offices...

Note that you can (I will, because of wonderful changes over the years) download (free as always) a tour brochure.   If you can't actually go, I highly recommend the brochure.

See also these links:

wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2010605?q=to...

Excerpt:'

An Open Invitation!

AN OPEN invitation to what? To visit one of the branch offices of Jehovah’s Witnesses, generally referred to as Bethel. There are 118 of these centers located in various lands. Visitors often express their heartfelt appreciation for what they observe taking place at Bethel.

After seeing many hard workers happily serving Jehovah at the branch office in Mexico, one young Bible student was so impressed that he asked: “What do I have to do to stay here?” He was told: “First, you have to be baptized. Then, it is good to serve as a pioneer—a full-time Kingdom proclaimer.” The young man followed the recommendations, and two years later he was invited to serve at Bethel in Mexico, where he has served for the past 20 years.

wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102012163?q...

wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/202015248?q=...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook