Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

2 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2015 - 7:40PM #1
Coexist152
"No culture can surive if it is not inclusive"- can traditional Christians ever see their way of life dieing out due to the exclusivetivity of their religious traditions?  Is religion implied here, in the above quote, too?  Are numbers indicitive of the growth of a tradition and/or is the evolution of the theology, i.e. the beliefs behind the gates to salvation, going to save traditional Christianity from it's supposed self-destrutive beliefs of damning most of the world eternally from the heavens?  I wait all replies.   
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2015 - 7:58AM #2
InHisHands

Aug 22, 2015 -- 7:40PM, Coexist152 wrote:

"No culture can surive if it is not inclusive"- can traditional Christians ever see their way of life dieing out due to the exclusivetivity of their religious traditions?  Is religion implied here, in the above quote, too?  Are numbers indicitive of the growth of a tradition and/or is the evolution of the theology, i.e. the beliefs behind the gates to salvation, going to save traditional Christianity from it's supposed self-destrutive beliefs of damning most of the world eternally from the heavens?  I wait all replies.   

Supposed "self" destruction?
If we have the choice we will not be destroyed.

But, you will have to remind us of who will be doing the destroying?
is it those who wanted culture to be inclusive and did not like that those who held to the TRUTH and could not bend to what was being offered? 

Joshua 24:15

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook