Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Koran-Kissing Popes & Other Things that go "Bump" in the Night
2 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2015 - 11:57PM #21
Cammalus

I think that Non Catholics are not really bothered by the Pope but  truly  more bothered by His Faith in Mohammud and His Quran.  And REVELATIONS.  -  Prophecy.

Mohammud  is Literally  a Spiritual Father to the Pope  and To all Roman Catholics too.  The Pope has Accepted  the  Message the  REVELATION  and the  PROPHECY of Mohammud, as Truth from God.

Mohammuds Message was a PROPHECY a REVELATION  given by a Spiritual  Supernatural being / source/.   *(   An  Angel  / Spirit )        

REMEMBER - -     Before Mohammud eXisted,  BEFORE 700 AD.  There had been no one teaching and proclaiming The Roman Catholic Faith that god would Ever Create a Covenant with Ishmael or His seed.

*  But the Bible Tells us that there would NOT be a Covenant with Ishmael  and Later Prophecy that God would Destroy the Ishmaelites.   

Catholics Choose Mohammud as the FATHER of their Faith -*(  SOLA QURAN )-   Instead of following the God of the bible.    BECAUSE Before the Quran -  This Romantic Catholic teaching  NEVER  eXISTED>   the SOLA QURAN is the SOLA  and SINGLE Source for this Claim.

AND  Before Mohammud eXisted  -  There is no PROOF of any RECORD or Preserved History  of the  Spiritual  REVELATION, /  PROPHECY that Mohammud and His Followers were Descendants of Ishmael.  

This Romantic Catholic teaching as well  NEVER  eXISTED>  There is no Proof that anyone was RELATED to Ishmael at the time of Mohammud.   The SOLA QURAN is the SOLA  and SINGLE Source for this Claim.

Mohammud   ALONE   *(  SOLA QURAN ) -  is the Spiritual Father - Source - for this Catholic faith.

No one was  EVER  teaching and proclaiming the Roman Catholic Faith that there was anyone anywhere around  - who was known to be related to Ishmael.  Neither Mohammud nor anyone provided proof that  Mohammud  and his Followers were RELATED to Ishmael.  

This Claim was based on a SPIRITUAL  REVELATION  / PROPHECY  Provided by a Spirit.

Mohammud is the FATHER of these Prophecies ---  These revelations and Claims. 

ALSO The SOLA Quran is the SOLE / SOLA  SINGLE  and  FIRST  Source  in  CATHOLIC and in WORLD  history * (( THE    Authority ))-   for the CLAIM  of a Deity Named Allah who was the god of Abraham and of the Bible.

Catholics Today and the Popes -  are in fact   -   SOLA Quran.   ----------

BEFORE the Quran  -   This Catholic Faith -  never eXisted.  .

The Bible  Tells  a complete OPPOSITE   -   But  -    Catholics Choose to Follow the QURAN  Alone.   

REJECTING the Bible.   Rejecting World and Catholic History

Mohammud is a Father of these Catholic Faiths.  

Non Catholics are waking up to the  incredible  rashness -  of the Pope and Roman Catholics,  who have Openly Declared *( Allah ) the  7 th Century  god of Islam as their god as Well.

The most disturbing and bothersome fact is that  -     Before Islam eXisted    -  Roman Catholics Still fail to Provide a single Piece of any evidence of anyone living in a Real Time  -  Live RECORDED Event who are related to ISHMAEL.

outside of the Bible  -  the ishmaelites NEVER eXisted in a REAL TIME  -  LIVE RECORDED EVENT.   There is no Evidence / Proof that Mohammud or His followers were related to Ishmael.    Catholics Trust in the REVELATIONS,  PROPHECY and CLAIMS of Mohammud for all of these Claims.   the SOLA  Quran.

Christians hope the Pope will stop being SOLA Quran in this Faith -  And Trust in the Word of God and in Real world Valid history.       because the Quran amd Mohammud and Roman Catholics, Contradict All History*  Both.  biblical and world History,

I will Continue to pray for the pope and Roman catholics worldwide who are are following Mohammud and his false revelations

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2015 - 2:02PM #22
TemplarS

Cammalus, thanks for making my day.

Have you considered doing stand-up?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2015 - 9:30PM #23
Cammalus

Yes - Hi  -    i Have auctualy done stand up for my Friends and Family in a private setting many years ago.   They were filled with laughter.

I am  so delighted that I have made Your day.    Thank You my wonderful friend for responding to me as a realistic Human being. You are a truthful , honest person.

You probably don't identify  Yourself with Abraham, Jacob, Benhadad  Caleb  David or  Ezra  or Gideon Hosea  Rehoboam Simeon Solomon or Zedekiah.  

I imagine that You as most people, Honestly do not Admire or have a Special Connection or an attraction or a Special bond with Abraham or any of the Polygamous  Prophets and Holy men of the Lord in commitment to Marriage for a life time commitment and all the anti Homosexual Mentality.  And  *(  IF ) i trully understand Your position.  You are not Alone. most people feel the same way. But they are not Honest.

they Pretend to Love, Respect, Admire and have this IMAGINARY Special BOND with  Abraham

And i know You would be honest about it.    But Muslims and Catholics are not HONEST about it.  Most of them Live their Lives Predending to Admire and Connect with Abraham when they really do not Like the real Abraham.

the god of Islam is a huge Promoter of Divorce. A Muslim Woman can Spend her Lifetime in a continual Lifestyle  of continual Remarriage.    Divorcing and Remarriage, Over and Over NEVER ENDING

This is OK to the god of islam.  But is Wrong and bad to Abraham and his God.

A woman in islam can go through an unlimited amount of Husbands. Can Re- Marry and Re Divorce unlimited amount of times. can return back to her husband 1000 times, after moving through 1000 other partners. / Husbands. As long as all parties agree. In ISLAM. There is no Adultery. Because the 1000 husbands of the woman would have all agreed to permit the next Husband in line to have sex with her, in all 1000 seperate mariage contracts. This is How Islam does with the Bible. they take part of an Idea of the bible and twist it around completly to suit their own pleasure, lifestyle and agenda.  

Catholics and protestants and many Others Pretend that Islam is a Lifestyle of Abraham but in fact it is  literally the Lifestyle of a Cat House in nevada where the Males can Kill  or beat the Women they Buy, if they do not agree to allow them to move on to another Man.

Islam does this type of thing with every detail  and discription of the Scriptures and the pope Kisses and hugs  the book in delight, smiles and considers this His god..  Because He does the Same eXact thing.

My day really would be made -  if i were to be presented with an on topic, truthful reply from a Catholic or Muslim who would attempt to discuss the Facts that I have presented. 

But a response has never been given. And that is because there is no answer.  They have answers for their Claims.  The  CATHOLISLAMIC  Faithful  only have Mohammud and His Quran for the Fathership, The Sola Source and Prophetic Message and validity for this Faith.

Mohammud is a Spiritual Father - A Messenger - Prophet and a Revelator to Romantic Catholics.    Sola Quran....    No Bible  -

No World History,...................................

No Facts  and No Truth -    the truth.   I have to say that Catholics and Muslims both           *( ALthough they Claim to have ) -  They do not have preserved scriptures that represent their most of their faith.   Contradiction and denial of the Bible and Factual History -  THIS  is enough for them. This alone feeds their common faith and all values.

Moderated by Merope on Oct 16, 2015 - 08:33AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2015 - 12:48PM #24
Cammalus

At the very Begening of Islams Conception, The Popes, Priests and other Catholic Fathers were auctualy proclaiming that these Muslims were Evil, Wicked  and  were Antichrist.

Catholics were also refering to Muslims as Ishmaelites.  There was no fact based in the claim that any Muslims were descendants of Ishmael.  

The Roman Catholic assumed and believed that Mohammuds Prophecy and Revelation was truth.    based on a Spirit that mohammud Claimed to have met.

Based on Nothing but His word and Quran.

Pope Callixtus III,  in 1455 vowed to “exalt the true Faith, and to extirpate the diabolical sect of the reprobate and faithless Mahomet in the East.” 

St. Peter Mavimenus (d. 8th century), martyr from Gaza. Response reported in the Martyriologum Romanum when he was asked to convert to Islam by a group of Muslims.  ---   “There is also the superstition of the Ishmaelites which to this day prevails and keeps people in error, being a forerunner of the Antichrist.

Although Roman Catholics have declared that Muslims are indeed   -  Wrong, Antichrist or Even Evil or Corrupted.  the majority of Catholics worldwide are also proclaiming that Muslims are descendants of Ishmael and Abraham.   The Fact is that there were no Ishmaelites living at the time of Mohammud and no one at the time of Mohammud knew   -  that they had any relationship  -   as descending from Mohammud.

Mohammuds Claim was based - on a spiritual revelation  given by a Spirit.

Catholics are SOLA QURAN  - Regarding these and many other Prophecies  of Mohammud and His Quran.  Mohammud is a Prophet, Revelator, Messenger and a Spiritual Father to the Roman Catholic Church.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2015 - 1:05PM #25
Thomas A Quinas

Oct 31, 2015 -- 12:48PM, Cammalus wrote:

At the very Begening of Islams Conception, The Popes, Priests and other Catholic Fathers were auctualy proclaiming that these Muslims were Evil, Wicked  and  were Antichrist.

Catholics were also refering to Muslims as Ishmaelites.  There was no fact based in the claim that any Muslims were descendants of Ishmael.  

The Roman Catholic assumed and believed that Mohammuds Prophecy and Revelation was truth.    based on a Spirit that mohammud Claimed to have met.

Based on Nothing but His word and Quran.

Pope Callixtus III,  in 1455 vowed to “exalt the true Faith, and to extirpate the diabolical sect of the reprobate and faithless Mahomet in the East.” 

St. Peter Mavimenus (d. 8th century), martyr from Gaza. Response reported in the Martyriologum Romanum when he was asked to convert to Islam by a group of Muslims.  ---   “There is also the superstition of the Ishmaelites which to this day prevails and keeps people in error, being a forerunner of the Antichrist.

Although Roman Catholics have declared that Muslims are indeed   -  Wrong, Antichrist or Even Evil or Corrupted.  the majority of Catholics worldwide are also proclaiming that Muslims are descendants of Ishmael and Abraham.   The Fact is that there were no Ishmaelites living at the time of Mohammud and no one at the time of Mohammud knew   -  that they had any relationship  -   as descending from Mohammud.

Mohammuds Claim was based - on a spiritual revelation  given by a Spirit.

Catholics are SOLA QURAN  - Regarding these and many other Prophecies  of Mohammud and His Quran.  Mohammud is a Prophet, Revelator, Messenger and a Spiritual Father to the Roman Catholic Church.

Even in his heyday, L Ron Hubbard wasn't nearly this creative (nor entertaining).Cool

Holiness consists simply in doing God's will, and being just what God wants us to be.. -- St. Therese of Lisieux. For applicable reads: Uniformity with God’s Will by Saint Alphonsus Liguori ... or ... Story of a Soul
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook