Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View UU Christian and Pagan
3 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2015 - 7:01PM #1
rideronthastorm

So Ive recently started on a A Pagan path at my UU church I am also Zen Buddhist and Universal Christian and go to a Pagan UU church. My path is SHamanic. I will be starting my art form with making collages out of photography.

Im just wondering if there are those here who would say you cant be Pagan and Christian even if its universal version, at the same time.

Im trully excited. Im uncoordinated not talented my hands hurt if I handwrite. I thought I couldnt do any art form at all.

But alot of people at my church are into their own art, ceremics,pottery woodworking painting etc.

But sense iVe been at Beliefnet Ive been taking pictures and me and our insructor came up with making collages of the photography. YA!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2015 - 9:06AM #2
InHisHands

Mar 27, 2015 -- 7:01PM, rideronthastorm wrote:

So Ive recently started on a A Pagan path at my UU church I am also Zen Buddhist and Universal Christian and go to a Pagan UU church. My path is SHamanic. I will be starting my art form with making collages out of photography.

Im just wondering if there are those here who would say you cant be Pagan and Christian even if its universal version, at the same time.

Im trully excited. Im uncoordinated not talented my hands hurt if I handwrite. I thought I couldnt do any art form at all.

But alot of people at my church are into their own art, ceremics,pottery woodworking painting etc.

But sense iVe been at Beliefnet Ive been taking pictures and me and our insructor came up with making collages of the photography. YA!

You can't tell people that you believe in CHRIST, yet practice pagan things...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook