Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Switch to Forum Live View I Want To Be Disfellowshipped From The SDA Church
2 years ago  ::  Sep 28, 2015 - 11:20AM #41
Shubee

Sep 28, 2015 -- 10:29AM, InHisHands wrote:

I don't believe that GOD ever called THE BODY to break off into different outward denominational factions, but all were supposed to grow up into HIM and all knowledge so that we would all be able to discern the doctrines of men from THE PURE UNADULTERATED BREAD of THE WORD of GOD.

Just like in the mediaeval Catholic Church, the Seventh-day Adventist church doesn't allow anyone to listen to dissidents.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2015 - 9:28AM #42
InHisHands

Sep 28, 2015 -- 11:20AM, Shubee wrote:

Sep 28, 2015 -- 10:29AM, InHisHands wrote:

I don't believe that GOD ever called THE BODY to break off into different outward denominational factions, but all were supposed to grow up into HIM and all knowledge so that we would all be able to discern the doctrines of men from THE PURE UNADULTERATED BREAD of THE WORD of GOD.

Just like in the mediaeval Catholic Church, the Seventh-day Adventist church doesn't allow anyone to listen to dissidents.

Oh, I see...

But you should be praying that they will leave the traditions of men and grow up into their MOST HOLY FAITH.

You should pray that GOD will have mercy on those who are in positions of leadership that they understand that things are just that...things...

But also remember, sir...we can't put stumbling blocks before babies who hold to, as St. John said, "curious things", since what they do, if it is done to honor THEIR LORD, is not sin...

Therefore, the teachers in high positions who are leading babies gently, should be careful not to confuse babies...

I don't know what to say to help you in your anger at the leaders in the churches...

All I can say, is you have to pray for them and for the babies in their care that ALL WILL GROW UP INTO CHRIST...so they won't be swayed by every wind of man-made doctrine but will be able to recognize it for just that man-made.  Therefore, subject to error....

Understanding that GOD'S WORD is THE PURE UNADULTERATED BREAD OF HIS WORD that BRINGS LIFE...and man doesn't really need to add "yeast" to what is PURE BREAD from the hand of GOD... 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2015 - 9:30AM #43
InHisHands

Sep 28, 2015 -- 11:09AM, Shubee wrote:

Sep 28, 2015 -- 10:19AM, InHisHands wrote:

WOW...

Shubee...instead of being angered at the SDA, why don't you teach them THE TRUTH?

Do you know of even one Seventh-day Adventist that is willing to examine the truth? If so, please direct him or her to The Three Angels' Messages Versus The Three Demons' Messages.

I am not a seventh day adventist...I came on this forum because I saw Shibolet's name and I have many discussions with him and was wondering why he was here.

I don't know this message and I don't believe I care to hear it.

Did you instruct the leaders in this church and provide the scriptures that would negate this message?

And further, why ARE they adding to THE WORD OF GOD?

I am sure you said something to them about it...

By the way, you do know that in every outward denominational church there are those who worship GOD in spirit and in truth....and those who have no idea who and what they truly do worship...

Just don't get angry...simply pray for them...and in the end, you do know GOD will call out HIS OWN from "her"...(that is, the false church)...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2015 - 7:00PM #44
InHisHands

Be happy that you don't hold to things...

Be happy that your feet are planted firmly on THE ROCK and FOUNDATION.

Be happy that you haven't allowed any man to add between your feet and THE ROCK and FOUNDATION...man-made shifting sand which will cause our feet to stumble and fall.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2015 - 7:04PM #45
InHisHands

Shubee,

Remember GOD'S WORD as per Haggai 2, Ezra 3, and Zechariah 4 regarding THE FOUNDATION...

Also, remember Isaiah 8...do not call conspiracy what they call conspiracy...do not put your hopes in men...of what account is a man????

A man is a man is a man...and a man can do nothing...for with us IS GOD...all things are under HIS SOVEREIGN control...

Satan has no power over those who are IN CHRIST JESUS.

Satan can not cast out GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT.

Further, as you know...GOD did not overlook anything in the story of mankind's salvation in, by and through HIS SON...and HE will not allow any man to be exalted above HIS SON.

Therefore, while all others will wait for another...those who know the VOICE/SPIRIT of THEIR SHEPHERD now....will not go out.

They will not look left, they will not look right, but will keep their eyes set above on HIM who is faithful and true, and HE who temporarily hides HIS FACE from Jacob's struggle, will no longer delay but will come straight way.

Blessed the man who waits 1335 days...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2015 - 11:43AM #46
Shubee

Sep 29, 2015 -- 9:30AM, InHisHands wrote:

Shubee...instead of being angered at the SDA, why don't you teach them THE TRUTH?

Did you instruct the leaders in this church and provide the scriptures that would negate this message?

I trust that all your questions are answered in the references cited.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2015 - 6:11PM #47
InHisHands

Sep 30, 2015 -- 11:43AM, Shubee wrote:

Sep 29, 2015 -- 9:30AM, InHisHands wrote:

I trust that all your questions are answered in the references cited.

So you have done what you should do...the rest is left in GOD'S hands. But you can pray that GOD might give them the SPIRIT of wisdom and knowledge to better understand that their great salvation and ONLY SOURCE of SALVATION is in CHRIST JESUS...

That you can do...

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook