Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Please Welcome a New Host
4 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2013 - 11:03AM #1
Beliefnet_community

Please welcome Shusha to the Discuss Atheism hosting team!  She joins JCarlin in hosting this forum.

Stop by and say hello!

Thank you, Shusha, for stepping up to host this forum.  We're very glad you're here! Smile  

We are listening! Problems, complaints, other issues? Send us a message at Beliefnet_community.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2013 - 1:39PM #2
JCarlin

Hi Shusha. 

Welcome to the Fray!

It is a fun board, contentious as most of the discussion boards are, but good people here. Your hosting balance will be welcome.

I would like to add my personal thanks to Community for your volunteering to host.  I can certainly use the help.  It has been too long being alone on the board. 

Welcome, and thanks again.

J'Carlin
If the shoe doesn't fit, don't cram your foot in it and complain.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2013 - 2:47PM #3
Shusha

Thank you for the welcome!  I've been a Bnet member for many years and I'm pleased to have to opportunity to become part of the hosting community.  Discuss Atheism looks like a lively board and I'm looking forward to the discussions.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2013 - 9:59PM #4
Stardove

Shusha, welcome to the Discuss Athieism forum.  I hope you will enjoy hosting here.

Star 

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook