Switch to Forum Live View BORDER ATTACK ON ISRAEL
2 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2012 - 9:48AM #1
river8101

Border Attack Leaves 23 Dead, Signals Need for Increased Israeli Activity in Sinai

In one of the boldest terror attacks ever on Israel’s border, Islamic terrorists conquered an Egyptian army post in Sinai, killing 16 Egyptian soldiers, Sunday night and then stormed an Israeli border checkpoint with two captured Egyptian armored vehicles filled with bombs.

Gunmen from Al-Qaeda (also known as “World Jihad”) managed to cross into Israeli territory, but Israel blunted the attack with the help of aircraft, killing five to seven raiders, without  Israeli losses, but the assault proved Al-Qaeda was firmly based  in Sinai, endangering the Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty and the new Egyptian regime.

More here:

www.algemeiner.com/2012/08/06/border-att...

comments?

“Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe something your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.”
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2012 - 5:45AM #2
river8101

I guess not.

“Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe something your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.”
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2012 - 12:31PM #3
Bunsinspace

BS"D

I guess its time for Moshiach.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2012 - 6:29PM #4
rocketjsquirell

Aug 7, 2012 -- 12:31PM, Bunsinspace wrote:

BS"D

I guess its time for Moshiach.

It is always time for the Moshiach, but the Moshiach will get here when the Moshiach gets here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2012 - 7:47AM #5
Bunsinspace

Aug 7, 2012 -- 6:29PM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

It is always time for the Moshiach, but the Moshiach will get here when the Moshiach gets here.

BS"D

I think Moshiach will come quicker than some random unknown time if we all behave like we know we're supposed to.  Cool

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook