Page 5 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Would you believe Jesus?...
2 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2012 - 3:35PM #41
miknik5

Jun 25, 2012 -- 3:24PM, LittleLes wrote:

MikNik5 sermonizes again: 

>>Those who seek shall find, those who ask it shall be given, those who knock THE DOOR shall be opened and HE will come in and eat/fellowship with you and you will learn of HIM from HIM...then you will no longer need to ask another man...in fact, you would resent a man teaching you.  You would no longer require a middle man interpreter in your relationship with GOD through CHRIST.<<

RESPONSE:

No. Not everbody can as has been show from scripture.

Mark 4:10-12
" When he was alone, those who were around him along with the twelve asked him about the parables. And he said to them, ‘To you has been given the secret* of the kingdom of God, but for those outside, everything comes in parables; in order that
“they may indeed look, but not perceive,
   and may indeed listen, but not understand;
so that they may not turn again and be forgiven.”

So Jesus arranges that not everyone can be forgiven and so go to hell, right.

Matt 15:24 "But he replied, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the nation of Israel."

And if you are not Jewish, you're out of luck.Cry

That's what the bible says. Don't you believe it?

>>Go to HIM for yourself, Little Les, and stop running to men to teach you what you already have preconceived to be false.<<

RESPONSE:

No. I think I'll stick with Santa Claus. You can believe what he tells you, and he won't whimsically damn you to hell as the Bible says Jesus will sometimes do.Surprised

You do believe everything in the bible, right?Undecided

John 10:16 Regarding OTHER SHEEP.

The WORD also says...No one can come to THE FATHER except through THE SON, no one can come to THE SON unless the FATHER enables it...no one knows the FATHER except the SON and to whom HE chooses to reveal HIM...and this as well...and anyone who comes to THE SON, HE will in no wise cast out...

But, it is not for me to say..."who will ascend or who will descend" ROMANS 10

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2012 - 6:15PM #42
LittleLes

MikNik 5 posted:

The WORD also says...No one can come to THE FATHER except through THE SON, no one can come to THE SON unless the FATHER enables it...no one knows the FATHER except the SON and to whom HE chooses to reveal HIM...and this as well...and anyone who comes to THE SON, HE will in no wise cast out...

[/quote]

The Gospel of Ralph 12:13 says,

Ralph says be not disturbed by the excessive and nonsensical copying and pasting of the one who consideres himself inspired and a special agent of God. For he shall not inherit the kingdom of heaven and in fact will be confined to the bowels of the earth where copying machines roar eternally!

You have promised it Oh Lord!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2012 - 6:47PM #43
GodtheFather

What about the Holy Spirit, doesn't he have a Visa card or is that Carte Blanche but certainly not a MasterCard.

The best lack all conviction yet the worst are filled with passionate intensity.

Yates
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2012 - 10:07PM #44
miknik5

Jun 25, 2012 -- 6:15PM, LittleLes wrote:

MikNik 5 posted:

Ralph says be not disturbed by the excessive and nonsensical copying and pasting of the one who consideres himself inspired and a special agent of God. For he shall not inherit the kingdom of heaven and in fact will be confined to the bowels of the earth where copying machines roar eternally!

Why are you here, Little Les?  Why are you on a spirituality board, starting a thread called would you believe in Jesus?  Why?

You have Ralph.  He can tell you everything you want to hear.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2012 - 10:10PM #45
jane2

Jun 25, 2012 -- 10:07PM, miknik5 wrote:

MikNik 5 posted:

Why are you here, Little Les?  Why are you on a spirituality board, starting a thread called would you believe in Jesus?  Why?

In toto, this is not a spirituality board, miknik.

discuss catholicism
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2012 - 5:23AM #46
LittleLes

Jun 25, 2012 -- 6:47PM, GodtheFather wrote:

What about the Holy Spirit, doesn't he have a Visa card or is that Carte Blanche but certainly not a MasterCard.

RESPONSE:

You must have a copy of the Gospel of Ralph too! Did you purchase it from Mrs Granger's Storm Door and Bible Company?Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2012 - 5:26AM #47
LittleLes

MikNik 5 posted:

RESPONSE:

Yeah! I'm kind of limited. I have only Ralph (and Frank too- did I ever tell you about Frank?) while you have the Big Four: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

But I'll try to make do.Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2012 - 5:32AM #48
LittleLes

MikNik 5 posted:

RESPONSE:

Er!    I didn't start this thread, MikNik. You really have to work on your reading comprehension and your understanding of the plain meaning of words.Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2012 - 7:19AM #49
miknik5

Jun 26, 2012 -- 5:32AM, LittleLes wrote:

MikNik 5 posted:

RESPONSE:

Er!    I didn't start this thread, MikNik. You really have to work on your reading comprehension and your understanding of the plain meaning of words.Wink

In any case, you have Ralph...why enter a thread called..."would you believe in Jesus".

Awesome response by the wayFrown

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2012 - 7:39AM #50
LittleLes

Jun 26, 2012 -- 7:19AM, miknik5 wrote:

Jun 26, 2012 -- 5:32AM, LittleLes wrote:

MikNik 5 posted:

RESPONSE:

In any case, you have Ralph...why enter a thread called..."would you believe in Jesus".

Awesome response by the wayFrown

RESPONSE:

Because it's an interesting question, but more realistically should have been titled "Would you believe the biographers of Jesus"?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook