Post Reply
Page 9 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Major Threat to Religion? Clergy People Coming Out as Atheists
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 6:21PM #81
teilhard
Posts: 50,086

No ...


There is another SEPARATE Board reserved exclusvely for "Atheists" ...


THIS Board is for ANY and ALL to discuss "Atheism" ...


Jun 15, 2012 -- 11:27AM, BillWitt wrote:


Jun 15, 2012 -- 7:27AM, teilhard wrote:

LOL ...


Well, then, why do you keep asking ... ???


Well, why do you keep posting on the Atheist Board??  If you don't like being asked this question, you should go some place else to play.  Have you considered pulling down your pants, and playing with yourself?  It might be more fun. 


How dense are you??  This is the Atheist Board. Do you know the difference between a theist and an atheist?  If you talk about God, or claim he exists, what is the first question an atheist should ask you??  There is no point in having a discussion, or debate involving your silly little god until you can provide something to show that he actually does exist.  


What is really laughable, is that none of the theist can provided anything to back up their claim that their god actually does exist, not even the clowns who dress up in fancy robes and preach on Sunday.





Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 7:27PM #82
BillWitt
Posts: 2,622

Jun 15, 2012 -- 6:21PM, teilhard wrote:

THIS Board is for ANY and ALL to discuss "Atheism" ...


Note the word "discuss" in your statement.  That is what I've been trying to get you to do, and you refuse to do it.  Why won't you "discuss' what you use to support your claim that your little god actually does exist??  If you don't want to discuss it, why are you here??

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - -Isaac Asimov
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 7:55PM #83
steven_guy
Posts: 11,740

Jun 15, 2012 -- 7:27PM, BillWitt wrote:


Note the word "discuss" in your statement.  That is what I've been trying to get you to do, and you refuse to do it.  Why won't you "discuss' what you use to support your claim that your little god actually does exist??  If you don't want to discuss it, why are you here??




Bill, someone is just sore about the name of a book he never read.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 8:09PM #84
Ken
Posts: 33,859

Jun 15, 2012 -- 7:27PM, BillWitt wrote:


Jun 15, 2012 -- 6:21PM, teilhard wrote:

THIS Board is for ANY and ALL to discuss "Atheism" ...


Note the word "discuss" in your statement.  That is what I've been trying to get you to do, and you refuse to do it.  Why won't you "discuss' what you use to support your claim that your little god actually does exist??  If you don't want to discuss it, why are you here??



You're doing exactly what he wants you to do.


You shouldn't.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 8:36PM #85
BillWitt
Posts: 2,622

 What mystery??  There isn't any.  All your god is, is a imaginary character in you head.  What's the big mystery about that??  

Moderated by Jcarlinbn on Jun 16, 2012 - 06:39AM
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - -Isaac Asimov
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 8:50PM #86
steven_guy
Posts: 11,740

Jun 15, 2012 -- 8:36PM, BillWitt wrote:


What mystery??  There isn't any.  All your god is, is a imaginary character in you head.  What's the big mystery about that??  




A mystery that anyone would believe in imaginary friends past childhood?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 8:51PM #87
teilhard
Posts: 50,086

Well, then ... You already (THINK you) KNOW all that you need or care to know about "God" ...


So ... "That, as they say, is THAT ... "


Jun 15, 2012 -- 8:36PM, BillWitt wrote:

 What mystery??  There isn't any.  All your god is, is a imaginary character in you head.  What's the big mystery about that??  



Moderated by Jcarlinbn on Jun 16, 2012 - 06:38AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 8:54PM #88
rangerken
Posts: 16,407

Jun 15, 2012 -- 6:18PM, teilhard wrote:


Well, no ...


There is a SEPARATE Board reserved strictly for "Atheists" ...


THIS Forum is for ANY and ALL to Discuss "Atheism" ...


Jun 15, 2012 -- 6:14PM, JCarlin wrote:


Jun 15, 2012 -- 5:00PM, teilhard wrote:

Well, then ... Go in Peace ...


I can't. This is the atheist board.  I am an atheist. 


  








Teilhard is correct. This is a forum to discuss Atheism, not just a forum for Atheists. We have one of those.


BUT, this is NOT a forum to discuss those who post on threads, so please stay off each other and on the thread topic.


Rangerken, Beliefnet Communiy Wide Moderator

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 10:02PM #89
BillWitt
Posts: 2,622

Jun 15, 2012 -- 8:51PM, teilhard wrote:

Well, then ... You already (THINK you) KNOW all that you need or care to know about "God" ...


So ... "That, as they say, is THAT ... "


Yes, I do know all I need, or care to know about your imaginary god.  What else is there to know about your god,  besides him being just an imaginary figure in your head??  Until you, or someone else can show other wise, as they say, "that's THAT".  No need to know anything more. 

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - -Isaac Asimov
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 16, 2012 - 10:21AM #90
teilhard
Posts: 50,086

Bill ...


I am certain that you and I will not come any Agreement re: "God" ...


We're just not "on the same Page" or even in the same Book ...


Jun 15, 2012 -- 10:02PM, BillWitt wrote:


Jun 15, 2012 -- 8:51PM, teilhard wrote:

Well, then ... You already (THINK you) KNOW all that you need or care to know about "God" ...


So ... "That, as they say, is THAT ... "


Yes, I do know all I need, or care to know about your imaginary god.  What else is there to know about your god,  besides him being just an imaginary figure in your head??  Until you, or someone else can show other wise, as they say, "that's THAT".  No need to know anything more. 





Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 9 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook