Post Reply
Page 64 of 66  •  Prev 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Jesus IS God? True or false?
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 2:57PM #631
Qwesam
Posts: 2,465

Jun 29, 2012 -- 6:45AM, Daldianus wrote:


James, will you ever explain how if p = (x,y,z) x can then be or represent p on its own?


And if we take p as space and x, y and z as the three dimensions: one dimension can never be or represent the whole space.


What you're claiming is nonsense.


So please prove how x = p if p = (x,y,z).


We're waiting :)




Well, he used lousy Math (Plural Magic Logic) to prove it.


It takes only two steps...


I meant if you have to solve a complex Function like f=(x,y,z), it would take a bunch of time to do it. 

***Watching Foxnews makes you dumb and dumber than your friends who watch NO News. It is on the survey!

***Don’t listen to what Republicans say, look what they do to Women’s rights.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 3:03PM #632
Ed.W
Posts: 9,436

Jun 29, 2012 -- 2:52PM, Qwesam wrote:


Jun 29, 2012 -- 1:39PM, Ed.W wrote:


One Being (which is God*) in three Persons.


A "Being" is the essence of something.  Human, tree, rock, dog, God.


A "Person" is more specific, like zooming in:  Jerome, Oak, Granite, Fido, Holy Trinity (F/S/HS)



* God is what we call the ultimate Being.  The one and only uncaused cause.  That one being is described in the Bible as existing in three Persons.





Ok, tell/show me how you (yes, that is you), Ed-->being as existing in three persons?




 




I'm not God.  I don't know why you think God should share your limitations.

‘Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.’ --Lao Tzu
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 3:13PM #633
Qwesam
Posts: 2,465

Jun 29, 2012 -- 3:03PM, Ed.W wrote:


I'm not God.  I don't know why you think God should share your limitations.




Then, it is nothing more than your belief.


I don't argue with faith/belief.


We are talking about Math/Logic.



 

***Watching Foxnews makes you dumb and dumber than your friends who watch NO News. It is on the survey!

***Don’t listen to what Republicans say, look what they do to Women’s rights.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 3:21PM #634
Ed.W
Posts: 9,436

Jun 29, 2012 -- 3:13PM, Qwesam wrote:


Jun 29, 2012 -- 3:03PM, Ed.W wrote:


I'm not God.  I don't know why you think God should share your limitations.




Then, it is nothing more than your belief.


I don't argue with faith/belief.


We are talking about Math/Logic.



 




It is my belief that "I don't know"? 


You seem to believe that God can only share the attributes of his creation.  I simply without asserting he must be triune say he can be triune.  You say he can't be triune.  (And feel free to tell us "why" he can't be triune anytime you can get your thoughts gelled on it.)


What you guys believe is ridiculous.  That the watchmaker looks like ... uh....wait for it...  a giant watch.  Too much Star Trek I guess...Laughing

‘Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.’ --Lao Tzu
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 3:27PM #635
Qwesam
Posts: 2,465

Jun 29, 2012 -- 3:21PM, Ed.W wrote:


It is my belief that "I don't know"? 


You seem to be certain that God can only share the attributes of his creation. 


What you guys believe is ridiculous.  That the watchmaker looks like ... like a giant watch.  Too much Star Trek I guess...Laughing




What we are looking for senses!


We don't base a book as fact.


Anybody can write a Bible.



 

***Watching Foxnews makes you dumb and dumber than your friends who watch NO News. It is on the survey!

***Don’t listen to what Republicans say, look what they do to Women’s rights.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 6:56PM #636
Iwantamotto
Posts: 8,214

I don't believe the number three is anything more than the number between 2 and 4.  Thus, I don't see why God HAS to be triune at all.  It's not a magic number.

Knock and the door shall open.  It's not my fault if you don't like the decor.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2012 - 7:16PM #637
Ed.W
Posts: 9,436

Jun 29, 2012 -- 6:56PM, Iwantamotto wrote:


I don't believe the number three is anything more than the number between 2 and 4.  Thus, I don't see why God HAS to be triune at all.  It's not a magic number.




God has revealed that pi is in fact exactly 3 and we should alter all scientific usage of this ratio.



1 Kings 7:23


And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: [it was] round all about, and his height [was] five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.

‘Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.’ --Lao Tzu
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 1:15PM #638
Jiwe
Posts: 492

Jun 29, 2012 -- 2:57PM, Qwesam wrote:


Jun 29, 2012 -- 6:45AM, Daldianus wrote:


James, will you ever explain how if p = (x,y,z) x can then be or represent p on its own?


And if we take p as space and x, y and z as the three dimensions: one dimension can never be or represent the whole space.


What you're claiming is nonsense.


So please prove how x = p if p = (x,y,z).


We're waiting :)




Well, he used lousy Math (Plural Magic Logic) to prove it.


It takes only two steps...


I meant if you have to solve a complex Function like f=(x,y,z), it would take a bunch of time to do it. 





Plural logic has become a standard philosophical modeling tool, and nobody in the history of math or logic has ever "solved a function". They're simply not things you "solve" since they're mappings. But thanks for voluntarily and repeatedly exposing how clueless you actually are. Makes it easy for me :)


James



Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 8:02PM #639
Qwesam
Posts: 2,465

Jun 30, 2012 -- 1:15PM, Jiwe wrote:


 


Plural logic has become a standard philosophical modeling tool, and nobody in the history of math or logic has ever "solved a function". They're simply not things you "solve" since they're mappings. But thanks for voluntarily and repeatedly exposing how clueless you actually are. Makes it easy for me :)


James



 





I knew that! That is why I challenge you to solve it. You just CAN’T!!!


We are talking about Math, remember?


 


What you are providing is nothing more than philosophy to prove a belief.


 You used plural MAGIC, pop....pop.....pop   there you go....


Way to go James………………………………………………………………………………………………………………





 

***Watching Foxnews makes you dumb and dumber than your friends who watch NO News. It is on the survey!

***Don’t listen to what Republicans say, look what they do to Women’s rights.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2012 - 8:11PM #640
Jiwe
Posts: 492

Jun 30, 2012 -- 8:02PM, Qwesam wrote:


Jun 30, 2012 -- 1:15PM, Jiwe wrote:


 


Plural logic has become a standard philosophical modeling tool, and nobody in the history of math or logic has ever "solved a function". They're simply not things you "solve" since they're mappings. But thanks for voluntarily and repeatedly exposing how clueless you actually are. Makes it easy for me :)


James



 





I knew that! That is why I challenge you to solve it. You just CAN’T!!!


We are nothing about Math, remember?


 


What you are providing is nothing more than philosophy to prove a belief.


 You used plural MAGIC, pop....pop.....pop   there you go....


Way to go James………………………………………………………………………………………………………………





 




So your strategy is: set up a meaningless problem and when I can't "solve" it, I'm incompetent and it proves that plural logic is unsound...? You're really quite special, aren't you...

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 64 of 66  •  Prev 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook