Post Reply
Switch to Forum Live View Study Reveals Atheists Are MORE Compassionate And Generous Than Highly Religious People
3 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 4:39PM #1
steven_guy
Posts: 11,751
www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/02/study-r...

Those who come here with the Scoffer-Skeptics/Hateful Fundamentalist Atheists nonsense should read this.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 4:51PM #2
Ken
Posts: 33,859

May 2, 2012 -- 4:39PM, steven_guy wrote:

www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/02/study-r...

Those who come here with the Scoffer-Skeptics/Hateful Fundamentalist Atheists nonsense should read this.


No, they shouldn't. They should just stop coming here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 5:31PM #3
steven_guy
Posts: 11,751

May 2, 2012 -- 4:51PM, Ken wrote:


May 2, 2012 -- 4:39PM, steven_guy wrote:

www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/02/study-r...

Those who come here with the Scoffer-Skeptics/Hateful Fundamentalist Atheists nonsense should read this.


No, they shouldn't. They should just stop coming here.




Excellent point.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 05, 2012 - 11:54AM #4
57
Posts: 24,474

Big deal.


The study had a liberal bias because it was done by UC Berkeley in California.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 07, 2012 - 5:48PM #5
steven_guy
Posts: 11,751

May 5, 2012 -- 11:54AM, 57 wrote:


Big deal.


The study had a liberal bias because it was done by UC Berkeley in California.




Funny thing is that reality has a "liberal bias".

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 2:29AM #6
Blü
Posts: 25,269

57


The study had a liberal bias because it was done by UC Berkeley in California.


Wouldn't you sound more convincing if you offered a reasoned position against the conclusions in the OP rather than trying to dismiss them with one sweep of your prejudices?


After all, it's real science, not "creation science", so you can't just dismiss it on the spot - it produces reasoned results.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 3:28PM #7
mainecaptain
Posts: 21,790

May 8, 2012 -- 2:29AM, Blü wrote:


57


The study had a liberal bias because it was done by UC Berkeley in California.


Wouldn't you sound more convincing if you offered a reasoned position against the conclusions in the OP rather than trying to dismiss them with one sweep of your prejudices?


After all, it's real science, not "creation science", so you can't just dismiss it on the spot - it produces reasoned results.




He believes in "creation science", and dismisses "real science" so you are not going to get anywhere.


A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 8:36PM #8
Seren78
Posts: 84

May 7, 2012 -- 5:48PM, steven_guy wrote:

May 5, 2012 -- 11:54AM, 57 wrote:


Big deal.


The study had a liberal bias because it was done by UC Berkeley in California.




Funny thing is that reality has a "liberal bias".






Steven, if you print this as a bumper sticker I will definitely buy one!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook