Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Switch to Forum Live View The book "Kosher Jesus"
2 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2012 - 3:37PM #81
river8101

LOL, Howie!!!!   

I believed that when Kingdom 357 first came on the MJ forum that she was, indeed, Malca.  They wrote too much alike.  Malka was very deep into the supernatual, and converting Jews, that she drove most of the people posting on that forum crazy, including our moderator, Ufie, a MJ, who eventually left.   But Kingdom was careful not to mention some of the insane supernatural stories that Malka dwelled on.

There was a discussion on the Talmud and the Zohar shortly after Malka came on the forum, and she told us she had read the whole Talmud and also the Zohar.  From that moment on, none of the Jews on MJ believed anything she wrote.   I remember she did not believe the Zohar had 4 books, as she had read only one.  She was also a follower of Berg, whom most Jews knew ran a racket selling books on the Kabbalah out in Hollywood land.  Her husband stopped posting first, and then Malka eventually left.  Very soon after, the website changed hands, and a new website opened with the same name.   Malka had just gotten married when she  first came on the older forum.  Her husband was Jewish, and was a very nice poster, not at all into the supernatural. He finally left the forum, and she blamed me for that, which is very silly because I got along very well with him, but not at all with her.  But she was furious with me for his departure.  Oh well.

Her posts were so unbelivable that I saved many of them with the dates and titles etc.  I still have them.  When that Website pulled out, it was bought by someone else and the next one was not a very good site. After a short time, a new person joined the MJ forum who called herself, Kingdom.  Kingdom's beliefs and writing style were very similar to Malka's/Aklamwoods, except she stopped writing about the supernatural stories which would have immediately given her away. Still, her writing style was the same and her beliefs about Jews were the same and I believed them to be the same person, and I still think they were.  Ufie agreed with me.  I realize we may both be wrong, but it's still my belief.

“Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe something your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.”
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 1:16AM #82
Cooper
Kingdom,  he was a man, no more no less who was elevated into god status by the Christian religion.  The Jewish G-d is One.  He does not split into parts or incarnate as a human/god hybrid on earth.

The Jewish people do not believe in human sacrifice or deicide.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook