Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View Messiah to come when?
2 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2012 - 3:21PM #31
Vineyardbornagainchristian1

From a Christian of a Jewish background I know Messiah will come back soon and defeat the Anti-Christ. But first we will have what's called the Pre-Trib Rapture, just what I believe on this y'all.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2012 - 3:32PM #32
LeahOne

Sep 30, 2012 -- 3:21PM, Vineyardbornagainchristian1 wrote:

From a Christian of a Jewish background I know Messiah will come back soon and defeat the Anti-Christ. But first we will have what's called the Pre-Trib Rapture, just what I believe on this y'all.

Your 'background' is irrelevant to the discussion.  And the Christian view is irrelevant to Judaism. 

I'm not denying your right to express your views - but they have nothing to do with the topic which is within Jewish beliefs.  If you don't understand that, I can explain it in more detail.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2012 - 7:02PM #33
Collin237

That's not a paradox:

G-d knows the exact probability of every future event. Therefore, He doesn't know which events will happen, because if He did there wouldn't be a probability.

G-d is not omni-anything, and He doesn't mind our admitting it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2012 - 7:11PM #34
Collin237

What antichrist do you think will be defeated? I've heard Christians associate the antichrist with things like math, logic, science, and freedom -- good things.

There's no such thing as the antichrist. This whole rapture theory of yours was invented by anti-intellectual preachers trying to convince you that good things are evil, trying to turn you upside down so you'll follow their twisted hateful agendas.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2012 - 7:32AM #35
river8101

Collins writes:  "There's no such thing as the antichrist. This whole rapture theory of yours was invented by anti-intellectual preachers trying to convince you that good things are evil, trying to turn you upside down so you'll follow their twisted hateful agendas."

Couldn't agree with you more. 

“Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe something your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject.”
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook