Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
3 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2012 - 9:47PM #1
rideronthastorm
I go in tomarrow for my complete full histerectomy, its a huge surgery itll take me 6 to 8 weeks to recover. Im scared so say prayers for me please. Im glad to see this forum has brightened up gotten some new threads is more busy, it was dead for awhile.I know its weird to put up this thread here but I want everyone or anyone who will to pray for me Mormons non Mormons whatever.

Im scared. Im gonna listen to The Osmonds and The jackson 5 tonight, itll put me to ease.............. 
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2012 - 9:58PM #2
Habala?!

I hope everything goes well for you. Surgery can be pretty scarey, I know. Last December I had to have an emergency colectomy and I have two more surgeries  to go until I will be as close to back to normal as possible. I rarely pray and I never ask for anything when I do, I merely give thanks. Still, I will send my best wishes in your direction.

"When you walk, you might like to take the hand of a child. She will receive your concentration and stability, and you will receive her freshness and innocence." -Tich Naht Hanh
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2012 - 10:01PM #3
rideronthastorm

Thanks Ill take whatever I can get

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2012 - 8:45AM #4
mecdukebec

I will lift you up in prayer today, at noon.  Do you know Serge Kerval?  A great Francophone singer: I listen to Serge, when I need to know that God is French. 

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2012 - 9:55AM #5
rideronthastorm

Oh thats cool thanksIm gonna leave 30 minutes

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2012 - 9:14PM #6
moksha8088

Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2012 - 12:43AM #7
Aka_me

healing prayers will continue... let us know when you're home again.

the US exports death and corruption globally on a scale undrempt by Iranian authorities. war for corporate profits funded by taxpayers and soldiers' lives plus unofficial war funded by drugs to minorities. wave that flag of corruption in blissful ignorance of the orphans it creates assisting the rich to get richer. it's all good though cause we don't need to do ANYTHING to change... mother nature will create the necessary change.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 1:16PM #8
rideronthastorm
Im alive in the hosputal sitting up stomach hurts burns abit with scar and surgical wound I need to hVe my dressing fixed.Surprised Im this sane 3 days after surgery?Well they called off surgery monday because they had a code blue emergency.they did it tuesday instead of doing a complete histerectomy they did a partial one took out my uterous only they looked at my colon blatter other things couldnt find anything wrong but when they got to my fibroids and sist fibroids had so many of them tbey were allclustered into a ball one of thrm was as.big as.an orange.and my sist was almost as big as a cantaloup so this is whats been causing me as ll my stomach troubles but they were able to cut them off wi th hout removing my ovaries which I guess is good I wont have as much recovery time gotta go theyre giving me a sponge bath noe
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 2:52PM #9
moksha8088

Wouldn't it be great to get a sponge bath without having to be sick or infirm?  This would be prior to the peeled grapes and dancing girls.

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 4:17PM #10
MysticWanderer

Ah, sponge baths ... the high point of loosing my leg.  I am glad they were able to leave to ovaries as it avoids you having to deal with hormones as well as post op.  Hope the rest of your recovery goes well.

"Not all who wander are lost" J.R.R.Tolkein
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do. ~Anne Lamott
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain."
Friedrich von Schiller
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook