2 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 1:45PM #1
visio
This had been reported also in Christianity Board.
I get, on several occassion, over the last couple of week, that when I hit the submit button to post a reply, a blank page appeared and what I wanted to post disappeared completely.
Do anyone else experience the same.   They are working on it but recurrence is still being reported.   I would suggest type a reply post somewhere else before submit to save it being lost and prevent from retryping.
A moment ago I experienced the same.  Fortunately my edited post did submit.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 3:52PM #2
Ibn

It has happened on my laptop as well a couple of times but I just went back one page and then forward one page and the post was already submitted each time.

I know one thing: There are a billion Islamic people in the world today, and there will be about 2 billion by the time we're dead. They're not going to give up their religion.
(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 6:58PM #3
Miraj

It's been happening to me for the last 3 days, no matter which browser I use.  So annoying!  At least it's not just me.

Disclaimer: The opinions of this member are not primarily informed by western ethnocentric paradigms, stereotypes rooted in anti-Muslim/Islam hysteria, "Israel can do no wrong" intransigence, or the perceived need to protect the Judeo-Christian world from invading foreign religions and legal concepts.  By expressing such views, no inherent attempt is being made to derail or hijack threads, but that may be the result.  The result is not the responsibility of this member.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2012 - 10:29AM #4
visio

The glitches seem to be over for the last couple of hours.  The team seem to be doing something about it.   Thank You.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2012 - 11:38AM #5
Merope

Hi, all,

I submitted a report and fix request last week to our platform provider about this glitch.  They're still working on it :/ 

When I know more, I'll let you know.

Thanks so much for your patience Kiss

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2012 - 12:34PM #6
Miraj

Thank you!

Disclaimer: The opinions of this member are not primarily informed by western ethnocentric paradigms, stereotypes rooted in anti-Muslim/Islam hysteria, "Israel can do no wrong" intransigence, or the perceived need to protect the Judeo-Christian world from invading foreign religions and legal concepts.  By expressing such views, no inherent attempt is being made to derail or hijack threads, but that may be the result.  The result is not the responsibility of this member.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 7:56PM #7
Merope

My pleasure :-)

We think this problem has been resolved, but I need to confirm that.  Is anyone still encountering the blank page issue?  If so, please let me know here.

Thanks!

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2012 - 8:08PM #8
visio

For me, It has been quite beatiful for the last several days.   Thank You to the team.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 10:40AM #9
visio

I am not too sure now if it is all the softwares in my laptop.  I am seeing the page that says "server cannot be found."  Sometime after a single "retry", I could get back th eB'net page.  Other time it would take a couple or more of "retry".  Anyone experiencing this?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 10:43AM #10
BDboy

Apr 9, 2012 -- 11:38AM, Merope wrote:

Hi, all,

I submitted a report and fix request last week to our platform provider about this glitch.  They're still working on it :/ 

When I know more, I'll let you know.

Thanks so much for your patience Kiss

>>>>> Appreciate your patience and constant help. Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook