Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872 requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted BY 2013
3 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2012 - 10:22PM #1
Esdraelon

The New Health Care (Obamacare) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872 requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted www.paulbegleyprophecy.com Perry Stone also has confirmed this info will be fully implemented world wide end of 2017 Also Congressman Ron Paul on Fox News confirms the RFID micro chip is implantable.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1711-Qzvxk4&feat...

OVER MY DEAD BODY!

Ron Paul discusses with Fox News

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IfZ1hSSzE8&feat...

My error: typo on 2013, it is 2017

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2012 - 10:37PM #2
Esdraelon

Snopes says it is false, but Snopes has been a bit weird lately. We will simply have to see. The device is being developed and it will at first be voluntary. They have been developing this for one purpose and it will be sooner rather than later.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2012 - 10:53PM #3
Heretic_for_Christ

Is this supposed to be a satire? Citing a far-gone end-times wing-nut like Paul Begley to "document" a cockamamie story about forced implantation of radio-frequency identification (RFID) chips? These devices have been around for several years. They have some medical uses. My read of the statutes in question does not reveal anything about forced implantation.

This reminds me of the made-up hysteria in the mid-1990s, when conservatives screamed that American medical schools were going to start forcing medical students to perform abortions as part of their training. That was a lie. Not a little lie, but a great stinking-pile-of-shit lie. What had happened was that the schools wanted to provide a more definitive policy in one situation: the student who wants to learn the procedure but goes to a school that doesn't teach it. To address the lack of policy in this situation, a policy was adopted whereby such students would be permitted to get that training elsewhere. That's it. No one was forced to learn it and perform it, and no one who wanted to learn it was prevented from doing so. No institution that didn't want to perform it would be forced to. But those great and godly purveyors of truth went on television and shouted lies at the top of their lungs.

I prayed for deliverance from the hard world of facts and logic to the happy land where fantasy and prejudice reign. But God spake unto me, saying, "No, keep telling the truth," and to that end afflicted me with severe Trenchant Mouth. So I'm sorry for making cutting remarks, but it's the will of God.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2012 - 11:11PM #4
Esdraelon

Mar 16, 2012 -- 10:53PM, Heretic_for_Christ wrote:

Is this supposed to be a satire? Citing a far-gone end-times wing-nut like Paul Begley to "document" a cockamamie story about forced implantation of radio-frequency identification (RFID) chips? These devices have been around for several years. They have some medical uses. My read of the statutes in question does not reveal anything about forced implantation.

This reminds me of the made-up hysteria in the mid-1990s, when conservatives screamed that American medical schools were going to start forcing medical students to perform abortions as part of their training. That was a lie. Not a little lie, but a great stinking-pile-of-shit lie. What had happened was that the schools wanted to provide a more definitive policy in one situation: the student who wants to learn the procedure but goes to a school that doesn't teach it. To address the lack of policy in this situation, a policy was adopted whereby such students would be permitted to get that training elsewhere. That's it. No one was forced to learn it and perform it, and no one who wanted to learn it was prevented from doing so. No institution that didn't want to perform it would be forced to. But those great and godly purveyors of truth went on television and shouted lies at the top of their lungs.

Actually it's satire as to the specifics of Begley, not satire as to the outcome will eventually be. I do not think it will be complulsive at the beginning, but it becomes more coercive as time goes along for obvious reasons and Begley is far out. The biggest reasons for past failures is that the chips are failing as noted on my earlier post.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2012 - 11:22PM #5
teilhard

It's like The MicroChip most of have had implanted in our Companion Animals ... Big Deal ...

BUT ... If they want me to have also a BarCode tattooed on the Back of my Neck ... ??? NO  THANK  YOU ... !!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2012 - 11:36PM #6
Esdraelon

Mar 16, 2012 -- 11:22PM, teilhard wrote:

It's like The MicroChip most of have had implanted in our Companion Animals ... Big Deal ...

BUT ... If they want me to have also a BarCode tattooed on the Back of my Neck ... ??? NO  THANK  YOU ... !!!

I'm doing a bit of research on the chips as as I understand, it is a vastly different chip than those we place in animals. I'll post something later.

Bar Code! The chip itself is a 'bar code', sic.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2012 - 11:58PM #7
teilhard

I just don't want a Tattoo (forbidden in The Law of Moses, you see ... )

Mar 16, 2012 -- 11:36PM, Esdraelon wrote:

I'm doing a bit of research on the chips as as I understand, it is a vastly different chip than those we place in animals. I'll post something later.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2012 - 1:03AM #8
davelaw40

Mar 16, 2012 -- 11:36PM, Esdraelon wrote:

is it the one that going to start going into UDW's in the

new catch and release program?

Non Quis, Sed Quid
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 9:17PM #9
warlordofks

sounds like someone is smoking/using the funny stuff. If he truly believes this, then I have some ocean front property right next to Bob Doles childhood home in Russel, Ks that I'll sell him.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2012 - 9:54PM #10
MMarcoe

I think that Bible thumpers should have chips implanted so they can receive regular doses of common sense. That is, things like basic humanity, compassion, discernment, an ability to listen, and an ability to actually read what's written in the Bible.

1. Extremists think that thinking means agreeing with them.
2. There are three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth.
3. God is just a personification of reality, of pure objectivity.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook