Switch to Forum Live View Plagiarism book is published
3 years ago  ::  Feb 26, 2012 - 7:53PM #1
Dconklin
Just a quick heads up.

I followed through on a suggestion made back in 1988 by Dr. Veltman.  I compared how other authors in EGW's day handled the borrowing of material.  I looked at 220 authors (now 222) used over 800 sources (now 836) and the book is about 450 pages long (now 454).  The now figures reflect what is in the pdf "copy".  The book will cost somewhere between $80-100 (I have to nail down some costs yet).  The pdf files will only cost $10.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2012 - 10:24AM #2
andrewcyrus

Excellent DJ.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2012 - 11:17AM #3
Dconklin

Thank you!

===

I just heard recently that not too long ago the White Estate was asked who were the current experts on this question.  They responded: David Conklin, Dr. Jerry Moon and Kevin Morgan!

I've told a number of critics that if they had had their heads on straight and looked solely for the truth, with no agenda, they could have done this work.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2012 - 8:45AM #4
Dconklin

The book contains an appendix on 225 lies that the critics have told about EGW.  This leads to the question: If the cause of the critics was so true and right then why do they have to lie so much?  The kicker is two-fold: 1) even if a particular critic never told the lie, or any lie, about EGW, they will NOT admit than any lie found so far is a lie; 2) even when you show them what to do and how to do it to prove to themselves that one of the lies is a lie, they will NOT do it!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook