Page 36 of 36  •  Prev 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36
Switch to Forum Live View Why I will not vote for Romney.
2 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2012 - 8:33PM #351
Blü

Get rid of the Tea Party?

No more Sarah Palin?

Can the US be so lucky at last?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 17, 2012 - 9:06PM #352
Svetlana

Nov 17, 2012 -- 8:33PM, Blü wrote:

Get rid of the Tea Party?

No more Sarah Palin?

Can the US be so lucky at last?

Sadly, I don't think so.  The willful stupidity necessary to be a Tea Partier is pleasant to those who adopt it, and they see no reason to change.  They are haters by nature and far too grateful to have that hate endorsed by fellow haters ever to give it up.

As to Sarah Palin, she will not go away no matter what else happens in the world.  We're stuck with her.  I sometimes wonder if the disasterous consequences of McCain's temper-tantrum-induced choice of her hasn't somewhat cured him of lashing out in a tantrum.  Whew!  What a price to pay for that tantrum.  On the other hand, comedians are extremely grateful for that tantrum.  She'll keep them in business as long as she's around. 

"No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it."  ~ (common sense)

"Never place a period where God has placed a comma."  ~ Gracie Allen

"I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"I wonder sometimes if we ever give God a headache." ~ Dontay Hall, age 8
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2012 - 9:35PM #353
moksha8088

The Aftermath

The conservative movement should take off all their conical party hats and decline all further party invites. Stick to veritas found in compounds and be the sovereign nations you were meant to be.

Mitt knows the fix was in when those ungrateful voters cravenly took bribes from Obama rather than acknowledging his prophesied patrician birthright. As O'Reilly said, "Kiss traditional America goodbye boys and tell your grandchildren that this was the moment when greatness ended". O'Reilly then went home and drank 30 year old single malt scotch till Estrella the cook announced it was time for dinner. Mitt stuck around the car elevator waiting for a call from the General Authorities.

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2012 - 8:26AM #354
Blü

Moksha

Dang right!

It's just infuriating when the electorate - those ungrateful SoBs! - vote in their own interest instead of how they're told!

There ought to be a law ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2012 - 10:32AM #355
Svetlana

Nov 18, 2012 -- 9:35PM, moksha8088 wrote:

As O'Reilly said, "Kiss traditional America goodbye boys and tell your grandchildren that this was the moment when greatness ended".

"Greatness" being when contemptible, greedy, stupid white men made all the rules.  He's going to be drinking a lot more of that Scotch as he watches everyone do so much better after that "greatness" is gone.

"No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it."  ~ (common sense)

"Never place a period where God has placed a comma."  ~ Gracie Allen

"I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"I wonder sometimes if we ever give God a headache." ~ Dontay Hall, age 8
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2012 - 11:24AM #356
Kemmer

Bobby Jindal practically kicked Mitt out of the GOP.   Oh the toppling heavens!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2012 - 9:52PM #357
rideronthastorm

Nov 18, 2012 -- 9:35PM, moksha8088 wrote:

The Aftermath

The conservative movement should take off all their conical party hats and decline all further party invites. Stick to veritas found in compounds and be the sovereign nations you were meant to be.

Mitt knows the fix was in when those ungrateful voters cravenly took bribes from Obama rather than acknowledging his prophesied patrician birthright. As O'Reilly said, "Kiss traditional America goodbye boys and tell your grandchildren that this was the moment when greatness ended". O'Reilly then went home and drank 30 year old single malt scotch till Estrella the cook announced it was time for dinner. Mitt stuck around the car elevator waiting for a call from the General Authorities.

Well I disagree with all of you. theyre all the same. Im 3rd party Libertarian, to me both Democrats and Republicans are the same. Obauma -Romeny, yep one in the same what difference does it make sorry IMO. Demlicans and Republicrats!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 36 of 36  •  Prev 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook